Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I think so mate, he's 22, improving every year, great stats last season, probably going to be Scotlands main striker for years to come.

In todays market, I think £2m would be good business. We should be doing everything to land him IMO.

Would be gutted to see him go to the championship and potentially move on to the EPL for huge money later down the line.

No probs mate i have mainly seen him in the last 4 or 5 months so i cant say much as if i had a rape case hangning over me wether i knew i was innocent or not i dont think i could play my best at amatuer level never mind professional! So benefit of the doubt would need to be given i think

Why does Houston care about him joining Rangers? It's not like Dundee United have any prospect of challenging us for the title, their squad is fucking shit

There was an interview with him on SSN which showed his full reasoning which was fair enough imo. Unlike the edited BBC and DR versions.

He basically said that DG should get out of Scotland and come back in a few years to Rangers if we still wanted him! He said he gets a bad enough time in Dundee never mind living in Glasgow! His reasons were all perfectly valid imo!

Meeting today between Goodwillie, Thompson and his agent at St Andrews. i wonder what was said and if he did indeed demand to be sold to Rangers. :rolleyes:

I just hope he does really want to come to us and I hope if he does, he is able to force the deal through but I'm not sure if he is really bothered who he goes to. He might see Blackpool as a way to get into the Premier League quickly (although I don't think they will this year) but, if he is actually a bear, then he should want to come to the club he supports.

If we get a bid accepted we should be his favourites: Bigger club, won't need to move far or away from family/friends, chance to win trophies and his favourite club, apparently

Just hope we stump up the cash for him

I just hope he does really want to come to us and I hope if he does, he is able to force the deal through but I'm not sure if he is really bothered who he goes to. He might see Blackpool as a way to get into the Premier League quickly (although I don't think they will this year) but, if he is actually a bear, then he should want to come to the club he supports.

If we get a bid accepted we should be his favourites: Bigger club, won't need to move far or away from family/friends, chance to win trophies and his favourite club, apparently

Just hope we stump up the cash for him

We have to move quickly imo.