Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I'm all for us watching the pennies and trying to save money by not diving in HOWEVER there are just some times when you have to say, ok we'll pay the asking price.

This is one of them.

I don't think many a bear would grudge us stumping up the full £2M if we tied this up swiftly.

I'm all for us watching the pennies and trying to save money by not diving in HOWEVER there are just some times when you have to say, ok we'll pay the asking price.

This is one of them.

I don't think many a bear would grudge us stumping up the full £2M if we tied this up swiftly.

I think to a man we would all be delighted.

I posted this at the start of the thread, alot of people saying it was shite, goalkeeper should have said it etc... If that was Rooney or even Jelavic, people would have been creaming their pants over it, its wonderfull technique.

Spot on mate !!

Aye the keeper should have done better but in all honesty he wasnt expecting Goodwillie to get it, the ball was high and sort of behind him. Other strikers might have left that, naw bothered going for it but this lad tried something and he got his rewards for his efforts.

This is a player i'm going to enjoy watching in a Rangers shirt (here's hoping), him, Jelavic and Naismith will run riot this season with big Laff pitching in anaw.

Fuck me , just got a read of the local Dundee paper there and would you believe it , Man utd Arsenal , Chelsea and Liverpool are all intersted as are the rest of the premiership , stop sniggering , on one page says Blackpool favourites and going to offer £2m hard cash then on the opposing page they have it as Blackpool front runners and offered £1.5m ... did you know they were cash rich ... as for Cardiff their interest ended when they signed Miller and Earnshaw (yes Earnshaw who signed about 2 weeks before Miller) the paper has been trying to drum up interest every single day its laughable while they also point out Rangers derisory offer of £1.4m but blackpool are going to get him for the mighty sum of £1.5m ...

Aye we've been lacking a fresh faced young hunk since we sold Kevin Thomson

We haven't had a fresh faced young hunk of a striker since McCoist was in his youthful heyday.

We haven't had a fresh faced young hunk of a striker since McCoist was in his youthful heyday.

big marco negri before his injuries?

i also think mols was one of the best players rangers have ever signed. the guy was so good he made you lose bladder control.

what a turn that guy had - nothing short of amazing

It would be a no brainer for David Goodwillie if we get an offer accepted.

Playing for the team he grew up supporting for the man who is his hero, a nice wee wage increase with the added bonus of trophies and European football, Ibrox as a new home, training everyday at Murray Park.

Apparently he told close friends and family he'd love to be Nikica Jelavic's strike partner.