Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Why do people get so caught up on what team people support?

Does it really matter or make a different to your day to day life?

We might not be able to match the wages of some Championship sides, but to play for the team you support and the chance of CL football could be more important than wages?

We might not be able to match the wages of some Championship sides, but to play for the team you support and the chance of CL football could be more important than wages?

a chanse to play CL football should be enough of a reason to join us not some little diddy pish team like cardiff or blackpool

Realistically at this point in time, it looks like Blackpool will be our main rivals but I wouldn't be surprised to see similar clubs south of the border take an interest.

Hopefully we are doing all we can to sign him.

Realistically at this point in time, it looks like Blackpool will be our main rivals but I wouldn't be surprised to see similar clubs south of the border take an interest.

Hopefully we are doing all we can to sign him.

Can't believe Goodwillie (or many other players) would want to play for Blackpool. Surely he would choose us over them if it came to it.

If we want him we will get him.

Unless a prem team come in then we can offer more wages than Cardiff and Blackpool so im fairly confident.

Saying that I feel the highest we will go is 1.5million.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Cardiff can afford Millers wages which wont be pennies, Blackpool have raised their wage cap, while they couldn't offer £20-25k like we could, we will not offer that much either and they could probably match what we will offer

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Cardiff can afford Millers wages which wont be pennies, Blackpool have raised their wage cap, while they couldn't offer £20-25k like we could, we will not offer that much either and they could probably match what we will offer

Kenny took a wage cut tho.

He is on around 20k at Cardiff and Blackpools wage cap in the prem was something like 10k a week.

on a goodwillie fan page on facebook some lassie commented on my status saying he going to celtic rangers are pish and have no money i told her me have money ur pish team will not get him nor will u win 4 in a row silly cow

1387861-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

on a goodwillie fan page on facebook some lassie commented on my status saying he going to celtic rangers are pish and have no money i told her me have money ur pish team will not get him nor will u win 4 in a row silly cow

You are certainly correct there, considering they failed to win the previous 3. :sherlock::uk: