Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David Goodwillie signs. Anyone know where I can get a David Goodwillie sign.

Stop being such a fukin prick ya fukin cumstain. Hes innocent until proven guilty like evryone in the world. Take it you think Mcgregor is a rapist? even though he was innocent until proven guilty whi

Thank fuck for that

Posted Images

Why do people get so caught up on what team people support?

Does it really matter or make a different to your day to day life?

We might not be able to match the wages of some Championship sides, but to play for the team you support and the chance of CL football could be more important than wages?

We might not be able to match the wages of some Championship sides, but to play for the team you support and the chance of CL football could be more important than wages?

a chanse to play CL football should be enough of a reason to join us not some little diddy pish team like cardiff or blackpool

Realistically at this point in time, it looks like Blackpool will be our main rivals but I wouldn't be surprised to see similar clubs south of the border take an interest.

Hopefully we are doing all we can to sign him.

Realistically at this point in time, it looks like Blackpool will be our main rivals but I wouldn't be surprised to see similar clubs south of the border take an interest.

Hopefully we are doing all we can to sign him.

Can't believe Goodwillie (or many other players) would want to play for Blackpool. Surely he would choose us over them if it came to it.