Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

on a goodwillie fan page on facebook some lassie commented on my status saying he going to celtic rangers are pish and have no money i told her me have money ur pish team will not get him nor will u win 4 in a row silly cow

You are totally awesome man !

on a goodwillie fan page on facebook some lassie commented on my status saying he going to celtic rangers are pish and have no money i told her me have money ur pish team will not get him nor will u win 4 in a row silly cow

:lol:

Are you Asian and just learning the English language ?

Thanks ever so much for that radical insight, bro (tu)

Punctuation is over rated anyway.

When I come home from work, I hope there's been some movement from Rangers on this.

I've already sounded out Lorney about a new sig, won't be in the works until he scribbles his name on the back of an Asdas receipt though.

Id be surprised if its not picked up during the game, but Sir David of Good Willies will be at the game tonight. Guarenteed.

I hope so but very much doubt it!!!!

He wouldn't be seen in ibrox with all the current speculation.