Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I can see him being a Rangers player very soon. I think we'll get someone in to give the fans a boost.

Goodwillie should be signed in time to start at the weekend.

Out of interest, if we sign Goodwillie, who'll be given the wildcard, him or Goian?

If we really want him then we will bid what is required, give him a medical and agree personal terms with him and have him on board by tomorrow night.

Although that won't happen because we won't pay £2m.

Goian is our registered wildcard. We only get 1 per round and he had to be registered by last night. Ally confirmed on the official site earlier that Goian was registered and should be able to play.

Totally forgot about that, my mistake (tu)

Am I correct that whyte said he didn't value him at £2million? Or something along those lines? So basically if Ally does want to bid the £2million then Whyte won't sanction the deal because he doesn't value him at that price?

Am I correct that whyte said he didn't value him at £2million? Or something along those lines? So basically if Ally does want to bid the £2million then Whyte won't sanction the deal because he doesn't value him at that price?

I personally think Whyte said that because of what was hanging over Goodwillie at the time, and the offer we put in last night was maybe testing the water, but now I fully expect Rangers to go in with the required bid tomorrow morning.

We need to seriously get a grip or this season will b over before it starts! 2 home games in and we are on the brink of CL elimination and we are already 2 points behind the scum! We need to get real!

I really cannot believe we are stuck with whittaker for another 5 years!!

We need to seriously get a grip or this season will b over before it starts! 2 home games in and we are on the brink of CL elimination and we are already 2 points behind the scum! We need to get real!

I really cannot believe we are stuck with whittaker for another 5 years!!

Whittaker is good, just inconsistent,

Rangers can't afford to fuck around anymore, any offer under 2million is a fucking joke now.

we know we need a striker a good one to get goals along with jelavic we're not going to get one for anything less than 2million.

Just fucking offer it now, enough of this we're not being held to ransom pish.

we are on the brink of going back in to the shite if we don't get through to the champions league.

Ian Holloway wants to land Dundee United striker David Goodwillie to replace DJ Campbell.

The Blackpool boss is ready to splash out £1.6m on the Scot after spending six months chasing his signature.

Talks between the clubs are at an advanced stage with Blackpool using the £1.5m they expect to secure from Campbell’s switch to QPR to finance the deal.

Goodwillie, 22, has recently seen a charge of serious sexual assault against him dropped and is now looking to get on with his career.

SHITE

Ian Holloway wants to land Dundee United striker David Goodwillie to replace DJ Campbell.

The Blackpool boss is ready to splash out £1.6m on the Scot after spending six months chasing his signature.

Talks between the clubs are at an advanced stage with Blackpool using the £1.5m they expect to secure from Campbell’s switch to QPR to finance the deal.

Goodwillie, 22, has recently seen a charge of serious sexual assault against him dropped and is now looking to get on with his career.

SHITE

Nothing new in that article.

Rangers can't afford to fuck around anymore, any offer under 2million is a fucking joke now.

we know we need a striker a good one to get goals along with jelavic we're not going to get one for anything less than 2million.

Just fucking offer it now, enough of this we're not being held to ransom pish.

we are on the brink of going back in to the shite if we don't get through to the champions league.

Goodwillie can't play second leg Malmo, remember.

Talks between the clubs are at an advanced stage with Blackpool using the £1.5m they expect to secure from Campbell's switch to QPR to finance the deal.

SHITE

It doesn't matter how much they offer Dundee united the main Question is, will he go to Blackpool?