Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Another fucking thread about some cunt that has fuck all to do with rangers !!! It's getting beyond a fucking joke now !

GET TO FUCK GOODWILLIE YOU NED BASTARD CUNT FUCK

Fuck all to do wi rangers? I hink the fact that hes actually a rangers supporter means your above comment is a bit, well, stupid.

Agree im sick of hearin about him, but ffs hes a fellow bear.

Fuck all to do wi rangers? I hink the fact that hes actually a rangers supporter means your above comment is a bit, well, stupid.

Agree im sick of hearin about him, but ffs hes a fellow bear.

I know a guy that plays for Brora rangers that is also a bear .

Maybe I should start a thread about him every couple of days so we can get the same responses from the same people over and over and over and over and over and over and over again .

Bollocks

Whats bollocks??

I'd love gers to sign him. Think he's a talent who could become a good player for us!!

All he said when asked if he was signing for Gers was "no". When my bro queried further all he said was he wsa most likely going down south.

I'm not saying he's a mate or anything. I've said hello to him before and asked him about coming to us. That's it.

He might just have been saying he wasn't coming to us. That's why I said we'll wait and see.

Don't know why some people always have to rubbish or put down what someone has said. I was only telling what I knew.

We're all Gers fans aren't we???

Whats bollocks??

I'd love gers to sign him. Think he's a talent who could become a good player for us!!

All he said when asked if he was signing for Gers was "no". When my bro queried further all he said was he wsa most likely going down south.

I'm not saying he's a mate or anything. I've said hello to him before and asked him about coming to us. That's it.

He might just have been saying he wasn't coming to us. That's why I said we'll wait and see.

Don't know why some people always have to rubbish or put down what someone has said. I was only telling what I knew.

We're all Gers fans aren't we???

Depends who 'we' are mate. On here, no, not everyone is a Gers fan.

(tu)

Exactly, players are never going to turn round and say to some random guy "aye mate, no one knows about it, but since i trust you can keep it quiet, im on my way to rangers"

Thats providing the random guy did actually see the player.

Why would I make it up?

It's hardly something to brag about. Was only saying what happened.

As I said he may only have been saying that to us. And trust me, me and my brother are Gers fans and he knew that.

As I said, I hope we sign him.

I know a guy that plays for Brora rangers that is also a bear .

Maybe I should start a thread about him every couple of days so we can get the same responses from the same people over and over and over and over and over and over and over again .

As i said in my last post, i agree with you, im sick of hearing about him being linked with us, same old story every time. Get it? I agree!

My point is calling him all sorts, and sayin he's fuck all to do with rangers. He IS a rangers fan, that means he's something to do wi us, and the "ned bastard cunt" stuff is just fuckin stupid.

Being a rangers fan, im sure your well aware that almost every summer theres a transfer that drags on and on and on

We payed over the odds for a lanky streak of pish that only comes good towards the end of the season, wouldn't mind paying only £2 million for a more than capable 22 year old...

Arsehole

Fair play mate.

All I'll say is that I am and was only saying what happened when I met him.

No worries. We had another poster on here a while back claiming he was Goodwillies cousin and he said David was signing for us last window. You have to understand there is so much nonsense passed around online its only normal for folk to be sceptical with regards these sorts of claims.

I know one thing, Goodwillie will not get a bigger club or a better platform than Rangers down south. Maybe hes after the money, maybe his solicitor Paul McBride and/or his agent has recommended he leave Scotland, knowing he is on Rangers radar and they dont want him coming here, who knows.

We have also heard so many time she is a Rangers fan, something which has yet to be confirmed.

Just to embarass you a little more swsl , David goodwillie is a classless ned cunt !

Hopefully he never get the priviledge of pulling on our famous blue shirt !

( one for luck ) cunt !

Just to embarass you a little more swsl , David goodwillie is a classless ned cunt !

Hopefully he never get the priviledge of pulling on our famous blue shirt !

( one for luck ) cunt !

Im not embarrassed at all, im cringing reading your posts. Looks to me like you dont want the Rangers signing players who can improve our team. :rolleyes: And you know what we call them.

No worries. We had another poster on here a while back claiming he was Goodwillies cousin and he said David was signing for us last window. You have to understand there is so much nonsense passed around online its only normal for folk to be sceptical with regards these sorts of claims.

I know one thing, Goodwillie will not get a bigger club or a better platform than Rangers down south. Maybe hes after the money, maybe his solicitor Paul McBride and/or his agent has recommended he leave Scotland, knowing he is on Rangers radar and they dont want him coming here, who knows.

We have also heard so many time she is a Rangers fan, something which has yet to be confirmed.

Understand.

IN relation to him being a fan or not, I was never sure as the Goodwillie's from Stirling (Raploch) are mixed between us and them.

He didn't go to the Catholic school and a guy I met at a friend's wedding, who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox, said he was at school with him and he was defo a Gers fan. But i'm just relying on him telling me the truth.

Another thing......do we know Gers actually want him and have even put in a bid??

He could be saying he's going down south as that's the only offers he's getting.

Nobody will know apart from him and his agent.