Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

FFS doh 10 pages of over reaction to a story posted by Jim Spence!

Lets look at some facts shall we??

Jim Spence broke a story that Rangers had made TWO bids for Goodwillie. Ally McCoist interviewed on SSN this morning said that was incorrect and that they had only made ONE bid.

Jim Spence also alleged that Celtic were about to launch a £2m bid for Goodwillie, this was on the back of a story printed in the Daily Record. Peter Liewell was also interviewed on SSN saying that they had NOT made any bid, nor were preparing one, but that the funds were there for such a deal.

Now, I may well be proven wrong on this one but I'm willing to bet that Spence is at it. If he is, he's just committed career suicide breaking this 'story'!

I'll wait until there's at least one more official statement before over reacting! (tu)

I know what you're saying mate, but I imagine the Arab Trust would have had to be very confident before tweeting.

Why would Blackburn offer £2.8m when united were obviously happy to accept £2m tho?

Exactly !

"Aye, Mr Thompson keep the change mate since we are getting it right round the animals"

The bid hasn't been officially confirmed and everyone is losing the plot!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

FML OMG

Have a rep mate. Until either SSN or one of the clubs official sites run the story I'm not believing a word the BBC say. The Beeb have been proved wrong on at least TWO occasions on this story this week.

I say we make a bid of £2m and get the deal done. Fuck this £2.8m pish! (tu)

I know what you're saying mate, but I imagine the Arab Trust would have had to be very confident before tweeting.

[/quote)

Dont make me laugh m8 - they get the news from twitter like everyone else (im being serious)

Wouldn't they just tweet that after reading the story on the BBC???

I think it's a plot to make us either up our offer or walk away.

Aye, they could do.

I hope you are right.

Will be gutted if we don't get him in. Can't believe we're pissing about with the meagre offers we have so far. The lad's worth the money, and would greatly improve our squad. Pay the price and lets get it done!

Have a rep mate. Until either SSN or one of the clubs official sites run the story I'm not believing a word the BBC say. The Beeb have been proved wrong on at least TWO occasions on this story this week.

I say we make a bid of £2m and get the deal done. Fuck this £2.8m pish! (tu)

Cheers mate! I'd rep you but I'm on my phone! If the boy wants to come to us then he will push for that move to happen! Surely Ally and Co. Won't sit back and watch him leave without improving the offer! One way or the other I wish it was all over !

Hate transfer windows!

Aye, they could do.

I'm not saying for certain that either they or the Beeb are wrong, but I just find it funny that none of the other news outlets have also ran this story yet. I also find it strange that since we kicked the BBC out of a press conference, they've been very slow on news stories/transfer targets at Ibrox. Just a feeling mind, but I think they're just making noises hoping they come true!!!

I'm not saying for certain that either they or the Beeb are wrong, but I just find it funny that none of the other news outlets have also ran this story yet. I also find it strange that since we kicked the BBC out of a press conference, they've been very slow on news stories/transfer targets at Ibrox. Just a feeling mind, but I think they're just making noises hoping they come true!!!

The BBC have been slow as fuck when it comes to us your spot on there :thumbup:

Cheers mate! I'd rep you but I'm on my phone! If the boy wants to come to us then he will push for that move to happen! Surely Ally and Co. Won't sit back and watch him leave without improving the offer! One way or the other I wish it was all over !

Hate transfer windows!

(tu) No worries mate.....I don't pay attention to rep tbh!! ;)

I just wish we'd make the £2m offer and see what happens!

Me too! (tu)

You might be right.

This was from the Sporting Life Transfer Clockwatch over 2 hours ago

1924: David Goodwillie, to my annoyance, is seemingly becoming the next Carlos Tevez/Cesc Fabregas as Sky Sources say that Blackburn have made an improved offer for the Dundee United striker.

and they still don't have a link to the story.