Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Steve Khean doing his boyhood heros a huge favour. The money for Goodwillie is pennies to them.

Mackay done it with Conway and Miller, McCarthy tried it with Wallace, Coyle is trying it with Bartley and now Kean is doing it with Goodwillie.

Call me paranoid but there is a clear common denominator here! :(

Enlighten us.

by doing what?

telling you who i think we could get for £3m who would be as good or better than goodwillie?

i'm not a scout mate,but i'm sure there's hundred of players for the same price who are a lot better,and don't have all the baggage.

Steve Khean doing his boyhood heros a huge favour. The money for Goodwillie is pennies to them.

Mackay done it with Conway and Miller, McCarthy tried it with Wallace, Coyle is trying it with Bartley and now Kean is doing it with Goodwillie.

This (tu)

Paranoid you most certainly are not

Bhand Of Bheggars - ANYTHING to fcuk up The Rangers.

That there's often more than one team interested in a certain player.

by doing what?

telling you who i think we could get for £3m who would be as good or better than goodwillie?

i'm not a scout mate,but i'm sure there's hundred of players for the same price who are a lot better,and don't have all the baggage.

If there are hundreds out there who are better, why they not getting snapped up? I'm absolutely positive all the major players have wide and high class scouting networks and contacts outwith the direct scouting networks that not many markets are completely untapped these days.

I said it earlier, and will repeat it now. If Goodwillie was leaving a Premiership or Championship club and not Dundee Utd, then he would command a significantly higher fee. £2m at the time when asked would have been an absolute bargain and I personally think as much as £3m would be good value long term.

Aye !

A timmy masterplan is on the horizon, I heard they have secret meetings aswell mate.

Yes.

And it's us. Utter amateurish transfer dealings with only ourselves to blame if we didn't get a target. No one else, just all us.

Aye !

A timmy masterplan is on the horizon, I heard they have secret meetings aswell mate.

Secret meetings probably not but only a fool would think the bheggers dont talk to each other. Seltic cant afford him so whats the next best thing, us their contacts in the premier league where money is no object!

Goodwillies goals could win us the league, it is a clear threat to Lennons job and Seltics future, i believe they would try anything to make sure he doesnt come here.

Need i mention Liam O'Donnell one of Goodwillies advisors and Paul McBride QC his lawyer? :lol::blush: