Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I love how people jump to the conclusion that £2M is over paying for him when they don't know how much wages we'd offer him.

Is paying £1.5M and £18k a week for 5 years better than paying £2M and £12k a week for 5 years?

It's all relevant (well actually, it may not be any more).

listen m8 conways girlfriend supposedly tweeted something along the lines of il be seeing you again soon to goodwillie . wat came outa that? fuck all so why would i believe ure story?

Didn't ask you to believe me mate only letting other bears know, the reason I only got 30 posts or whatever is I don't post very often or someone else always says what I have to say. Believe what you will. Just for the record I also know Barry Douglas he's from Pollok like me although haven't had a chance to speak to him

What a complete waste of time, to keep it going this long and refuse to pay the money just to lose out on him, fantastic Rangers, not losing any dignity here at all. Time to start another saga that will last a month just to refuse to pay the asking fee and lose out

Why the fuck did we think we'd get a player that was valued at £2m by offering just over £1m? Mongo-like business

Pissed off with this, wanted Goodwillie to come here but no doubt we'll get some fanny like Beattie again

Knee-Jerk loyal but I'm raging with this

Gutted about us not getting Goodwillie. Who ever is dealing with our transfer situation is doing a very poor job. Happy to pay 1.5 million for Lee Wallace and wouldn't give Dundee United the £2 million they wanted for Goodwillie.

Got to admit that im pretty gutted if we don't get him. Really hoped we were going to sign him up as i think he would have worked perfectly with Jelavic.

I wont give up just yet though, he may want to win things!

What a complete waste of time, to keep it going this long and refuse to pay the money just to lose out on him, fantastic Rangers, not losing any dignity here at all. Time to start another saga that will last a month just to refuse to pay the asking fee and lose out

Why the fuck did we think we'd get a player that was valued at £2m by offering just over £1m? Mongo-like business

Pissed off with this, wanted Goodwillie to come here but no doubt we'll get some fanny like Beattie again

Knee-Jerk loyal but I'm raging with this

(tu)

Same as you with this one. McCoist/Whyte new ALL ALONG that United would not be under handed in a deal. They said, and repeated, what they would sell him for.

Typical fannying about by Rangers in the market, laughable and pathetic starting offers, and as you say, alot of the time leaves us with dead wood.

While Wallace may be an alright signing, it highlights an embaressing moment for us. Starting at £300k and then forking out £1.5 million?

Goodwillie & Jelavic would have been the perfect partnership in my opinion, and he is the type of striker we haven't had for a while now.

He might not win alot there, might even flop, but I still think if Whyte had pulled his finger out and actually showed some of the cash he has been banging on and on about, it would have been some brilliant business.

So far, not impressed in the transfer market. Albeit basing that on a couple of appearances by Ortiz, and a left back when that position was not a priority.

Oh, so now the fans don't have a say? The fans are the most important thing about this club and the day we don't have a say is the day Rangers are no longer the biggest club in the world.

Paying way over the odds there mate eh? 2 million for a young proven SPL striker don't use that bs on me if we are paying 500k for players we wont win the league.

you think the fans have ever had a say when it comes to transfers? :lol:

how do you know we won't win the league with 500k players,we've played one spl game and still have pretty much the same title winning

team as last year...

madness <cr>

Ah went to start writing on here...but fuck it ah cannie be bothered.

I dont know why I log on here every day to listen to a bunch o football manager playing twadgers who think they can run a club better than the guys successful enough to actually be in the position to do so.

This website has lowered my overall perception of the Rangers support.

...and that is truly sad.