Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

No actually mate what is more reasonable to believe is that they were doing the same as us and everyone else; waiting to see if he was going to court or not.

"Weeks"? No-one was touching him with a ten foot barge pole until this time last week mate. Soon as he was cleared then the actual bidding began.

Like I said, If Blackburn want him that bad us bidding 2 million would have only meant the chance to talk to the boy - it doesnt mean he wouldnt have chosen to go to Blackburn anyway.

I meant to ask, do you know if this bid is confirmed as being recieved by UTD nevermind accepted?

Nope I can't confirm either, hence the fact further up I agreed with Legend of Coop that he could indeed be right and it is manipulation bullshit.

You have backed up the point I made though. Had we bid £2m at any time, we get a chance to speak to the lad as Utd would have accepted that. After that we can't complain if he doesn't join simply because he wanted more cash elsewhere.

so you're saying he should put us right back in to debt by paying over the odds for players again?

whyte values him at less than £2m,he's running us and it's his business he's looking after.

it's doesn't matter how much you or anyone else think he's worth.

Oh, so now the fans don't have a say? The fans are the most important thing about this club and the day we don't have a say is the day Rangers are no longer the biggest club in the world.

Paying way over the odds there mate eh? 2 million for a young proven SPL striker don't use that bs on me if we are paying 500k for players we wont win the league.

Oh, so now the fans don't have a say? The fans are the most important thing about this club and the day we don't have a say is the day Rangers are no longer the biggest club in the world.

Paying way over the odds there mate eh? 2 million for a young proven SPL striker don't use that bs on me if we are paying 500k for players we wont win the league.

When is the last time we had a say on who to sign?

The support on here is truely dreadfull of late - "whyte should pay over the odds or sell up", "Ally should leave now", "Pay whatever they want for unproven Utd player who's potentially a violent rapist".

I wouldn't allow someone with any of those mentality's to be on the same bus as me.

Hutchy WATP likes this

The support on here is truely dreadfull of late - "whyte should pay over the odds or sell up", "Ally should leave now", "Pay whatever they want for unproven Utd player who's potentially a violent rapist".

I wouldn't allow someone with any of those mentality's to bed on the same bus as me.

:clap: Well said

I love how people jump to the conclusion that £2M is over paying for him when they don't know how much wages we'd offer him.

Is paying £1.5M and £18k a week for 5 years better than paying £2M and £12k a week for 5 years?

It's all relevant (well actually, it may not be any more).

listen m8 conways girlfriend supposedly tweeted something along the lines of il be seeing you again soon to goodwillie . wat came outa that? fuck all so why would i believe ure story?

Didn't ask you to believe me mate only letting other bears know, the reason I only got 30 posts or whatever is I don't post very often or someone else always says what I have to say. Believe what you will. Just for the record I also know Barry Douglas he's from Pollok like me although haven't had a chance to speak to him

What a complete waste of time, to keep it going this long and refuse to pay the money just to lose out on him, fantastic Rangers, not losing any dignity here at all. Time to start another saga that will last a month just to refuse to pay the asking fee and lose out

Why the fuck did we think we'd get a player that was valued at £2m by offering just over £1m? Mongo-like business

Pissed off with this, wanted Goodwillie to come here but no doubt we'll get some fanny like Beattie again

Knee-Jerk loyal but I'm raging with this

Gutted about us not getting Goodwillie. Who ever is dealing with our transfer situation is doing a very poor job. Happy to pay 1.5 million for Lee Wallace and wouldn't give Dundee United the £2 million they wanted for Goodwillie.