Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

nemesis

I thought so to , but if this is true its a major fuck up by Whyte and McCoist...........

Is this not kinda Smiths job? Ally finds targets, White bankrolls it and Smith is the one to broker deals? If thats not the case then I have to admit I have not got a clue what his job actually is :lol:

Ah went to start writing on here...but fuck it ah cannie be bothered.

I dont know why I log on here every day to listen to a bunch o football manager playing twadgers who think they can run a club better than the guys successful enough to actually be in the position to do so.

This website has lowered my overall perception of the Rangers support.

...and that is truly sad.

Unfortunately this is the most sensible post on here!

Just imagine we had no takeover, no money and no nee deals for key players!

The " no surrender " attitude is starting to deminish!

£4m for Lafferty

£1m for Velicka

£1.5m for Beattie

£1.5m for Wallace

Just to name a few yet we won't pay £2m for Goodwillie. Baffling to say the least.

The first three NOT WHYTE, so fuck all to do with this season.

Clearly Rangers do not want to spend any old money on every player, we are not paying £1.5M up front for Wallace.

Smiths the one I expect to stand up in this situation, Whites never ran a football club before and McCoist has never managed a football club and to be fair to both of them I personally thought there would be teething problems.

Some people on here would do well to remember that, to expect them both to walk in and revolutionize the team/club as a whole is pretty far fetched.

think this deal is dead..

Blackburn are probably a club that at the least, he will start, and he is going to get premiership wages...

Unless Whyte and Ally have the cash to stump up, it might be best to move on, possibly get in Kalanic? or Pavone?

Anybody else beginning to think we maybe didn't want Goodwillie that much. Let's face it we weren't slow in forking out on the money for Wallace, a player Ally obviously really wanted as we did pay over the odds. I'm sure if it was the same case with Goodwillie, the money would have been offered. I think money is being held back for the likes of Cuellar, Verhoek and others that Ally obviously feels are either better value or more important to the squad.

Ach well. We were running out of stuff to say on this one away.

We seem to be firing blanks at the moment. Can't recall the last time I felt so nervous every chance falls to one of our players.

We barely missed a chance over the final few weeks of last season.

£4m for Lafferty

£1m for Velicka

£1.5m for Beattie

£1.5m for Wallace

Just to name a few yet we won't pay £2m for Goodwillie. Baffling to say the least.

Only one of they signings was Craig Whytes money though. The rest were when David murray was in charge.

Maybe he thought we needed a left back more than a striker. He was right because we did need another Left back to challenge papac for the LB position.

you have to look at it from what craig whyte is seeing. Ally gave Healy an new deal and we have lafferty when he's fit again & hemmings. He has been playing nearly every game in pre season. so whyte must think we have enough strikers. maybe this is why he's not willing to spend 2million on another striker?

We still have bids in for Cuellar, verhoek & Juhasz & we also have Bedoya signed up on a pre contract and he might still possibly be here before the window shuts.

Theres still plenty going on. And who even says Goodwillie will sign for Blackburn?

They only wanted £2m but they have bidded £2.8m.

Maybe they were afraid we(or another club) would make a last minute bid, so they have priced a lot of clubs out of a move for him.

Magic . The mass hysteria on here over an over rated possible rapist is comical yet slightly depressing .

For all those saying we should have offered the 2 million and he would have been ours .............. Whose to say blackburn wouldn't have offered their 2.8 million after us ?

I don't care what any of you deluded fools think . He is not worth nearly 3 million pounds , and the chances of Thompson selling him to us were always slim . The reactions of some on here is nothing short of hilarios though , its like we've missed out on the new maradona ! It seems to me like the hype in this thread had made him a better player than he really is , and for every new page he just gets better and better .

Good luck to you , you cunt . Enjoy blackburn ! Thank fuck you never got to wear our famous jersey .

And for all the bullshit about him being a gets fan and dreaming of playing for rangers , well you well and truly fucked that up by signing you're new contract . Not only a cunt , possible rapist , but thick as shit aswell !!

Cya bye .