Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Understand.

IN relation to him being a fan or not, I was never sure as the Goodwillie's from Stirling (Raploch) are mixed between us and them.

He didn't go to the Catholic school and a guy I met at a friend's wedding, who is a season ticket holder at Ibrox, said he was at school with him and he was defo a Gers fan. But i'm just relying on him telling me the truth.

Another thing......do we know Gers actually want him and have even put in a bid??

He could be saying he's going down south as that's the only offers he's getting.

Nobody will know apart from him and his agent.

Its all guess work mate, no one on here knows anything about the situation.

Why would I make it up?

It's hardly something to brag about. Was only saying what happened.

As I said he may only have been saying that to us. And trust me, me and my brother are Gers fans and he knew that.

As I said, I hope we sign him.

Im not questionin your loyalties mate, not one bit.

Your right though, hes never gonna justturn round and say "aye, im signin wi rangers".

Couple of questions, and when i ask these i know it will seem likea im makin you out to be a bullshitter, but really im not.

Where abouts in england did you see him?

Why didnt you grab a pic or something?

Im not embarrassed at all, im cringing reading your posts. Looks to me like you dont want the Rangers signing players who can improve our team. :rolleyes: And you know what we call them.

hahahahahahahahaha , brilliant . The typical " he's a tim " accusation . I was wondering how long it would take for you to bring this up . It really does make me laugh when if your opinion differs from others on an Internet forum build on discussion and difference of opinion , you are branded a mhank !!

looks to me like you want us to sign a trouble making ned

with a list of criminal charges far to long for a professional footballer , especially one playing for the rangers . You want us to spend a fifth of our supposed transfer kitty on a player who plays in a position that isn't a priority for improvement , and you want us to spend this money on a guy still involved in a rape case . . Maybe it's you that's the taig ?

Im not questionin your loyalties mate, not one bit.

Your right though, hes never gonna justturn round and say "aye, im signin wi rangers".

Couple of questions, and when i ask these i know it will seem likea im makin you out to be a bullshitter, but really im not.

Where abouts in england did you see him?

Why didnt you grab a pic or something?

I never saw him in England.

Was in Stirling in a night club called the Fubar.

Didn't see any point in getting a pic.I spoke to him for 2mins and he's not a Gers player so no reason to want a pic.

Few guys I know who are younger than me and around his age are friends with him so have spoke to him before.

As I said i'm not exactly a mate of his and he'd probably walk right past me without saying a thing to me, unless I was with someone he knows.

He's always been pretty sound when i've spoken to him but he got that obvious reputation.

hahahahahahahahaha , brilliant . The typical " he's a tim " accusation . I was wondering how long it would take for you to bring this up . It really does make me laugh when if your opinion differs from others on an Internet forum build on discussion and difference of opinion , you are branded a mhank !!

with a list of criminal charges far to long for a professional footballer , especially one playing for the rangers . You want us to spend a fifth of our supposed transfer kitty on a player who plays in a position that isn't a priority for improvement , and you want us to spend this money on a guy still involved in a rape case . . Maybe it's you that's the taig ?

I can confirm that hes not a tim, anyone on here that can do that for you?

Didn't see any point in getting a pic.I spoke to him for 2mins and he's not a Gers player so no reason to want a pic.

Few guys I know who are younger than me and around his age are friends with him so have spoke to him before.

As I said i'm not exactly a mate of his and he'd probably walk right past me without saying a thing to me, unless I was with someone he knows.

He's always been pretty sound when i've spoken to him but he got that obvious reputation.

Fubar's shite, if Goodwillie goes there then he's not welcome at Rangers.

Sorry mate, i completely misread your original post, please accept my apology. Genuine mistake mate.

Where did i say that? <cr>

Not once have i ever said i would pay £2m for him. <cr>

You mean, those accusations?

doh:lol:

Fubar's shite, if Goodwillie goes there then he's not welcome at Rangers.

hahaha

it's not the best. Used to be better.

you've obviously been yourself. lol

Barely go myself anymore due to having a wife and kids but made a rare visit last week!!

Still remember seeing Barry Ferguson in there one night years ago. Total shock. No idea why he'd be through this way.

I wouldnt even waste your time there mate. (tu)

By the way mate, a point on your previous post that i cant be arsed lookin for, je is defo a rangers man. I know this for sure, a boy i know played with him, but if you want some evidence thats readable, check the sfa u21 website, his profile will fill yer heart with joy hahaha :crabflute:

David Goodwillie - U21 Squad << Back

Year of Birth: 1989

Club: Dundee United F.C.

David Goodwillie has also played for: A Squad

David Goodwillie has also played for: U19 Squad

David Goodwillie has also played for: U16 Squad

Player Bio

David Goodwillie was born in Stirling on 28th March, 1989 and has played for Scotland U16s, U17s, U19s and U21s. His first Scotland experience was a Victory Shield match with the Under 16s but his most memorable event was scoring his first goal in the SPL for Dundee United when he was 16. He joined Dundee United as a youth player in 2003 and has stayed with them except for a brief loan period with Raith Rovers in season 2007/2008.

If he’s not playing the X Box in his spare time, he likes to listen to bands like Slipknot, Korna and Marilyn Manson. A big fan of horror films, he also likes Comedies starring Will Ferrell.

David admires Ally McCoist and supported Rangers when Ally played with them. His advice to young would-be players is to work hard to improve every day - "you never know what’s going to happen!"

Player Bio

David Goodwillie was born in Stirling on 28th March, 1989 and has played for Scotland U16s, U17s, U19s and U21s. His first Scotland experience was a Victory Shield match with the Under 16s but his most memorable event was scoring his first goal in the SPL for Dundee United when he was 16. He joined Dundee United as a youth player in 2003 and has stayed with them except for a brief loan period with Raith Rovers in season 2007/2008.

If hes not playing the X Box in his spare time, he likes to listen to bands like Slipknot, Korna and Marilyn Manson. A big fan of horror films, he also likes Comedies starring Will Ferrell.

David admires Ally McCoist and supported Rangers when Ally played with them. His advice to young would-be players is to work hard to improve every day - "you never know whats going to happen!"

I'll have you know he doesn't have an Xbox, he has a PS3. He told Caitlin, Allzo and myself that he did on Twitter :pipe:

I'll have you know he doesn't have an Xbox, he has a PS3. He told Caitlin, Allzo and myself that he did on Twitter :pipe:

He'll probably go back to xbox if they cunts hack playstation network again. :craphead:

He'll probably go back to xbox if they cunts hack playstation network again. :craphead:

Aye probably! We invited him to join our FIFA club, Vlad Weiss FC, but then he told us about him having a PS3.

another one , magic !

Im just pointn out that your way off the mark if you hink hes one of they smelly inbred cunts.

Im also stating, again, that your original post is a pile of pish, and i hope your prepared to stick by it if he signs wth us, wouldnt want you cheerin a wee ned bastard now would we

Player Bio

David Goodwillie was born in Stirling on 28th March, 1989 and has played for Scotland U16s, U17s, U19s and U21s. His first Scotland experience was a Victory Shield match with the Under 16s but his most memorable event was scoring his first goal in the SPL for Dundee United when he was 16. He joined Dundee United as a youth player in 2003 and has stayed with them except for a brief loan period with Raith Rovers in season 2007/2008.

If he’s not playing the X Box in his spare time, he likes to listen to bands like Slipknot, Korna and Marilyn Manson. A big fan of horror films, he also likes Comedies starring Will Ferrell and long walks on the beach :lol: .

David admires Ally McCoist and supported Rangers when Ally played with them. His advice to young would-be players is to work hard to improve every day - "you never know what’s going to happen!"

Fixed that for you mate!

We payed over the odds for a lanky streak of pish that only comes good towards the end of the season, wouldn't mind paying only £2 million for a more than capable 22 year old...

:BELM:

Says it all really. Arsehole.