Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

How long does a medical take?

If DG wants to sign for us then he will hang it out until scum utd accept our offer.

I personally do not believe he is worth 2.8m and do not believe Whyte will pay that.

IMO he is nowhere near the quality of Lafferty but would be a decent buy for 2m.

Why Backburn have offered 2.8m when told he was available for 2m confuses me. Or is this stunt by scum utd to get more money from us and Whyte not taking the bait?

If DG wants to sign for us then he will hang it out until scum utd accept our offer.

I personally do not believe he is worth 2.8m and do not believe Whyte will pay that.

IMO he is nowhere near the quality of Lafferty but would be a decent buy for 2m.

Why Backburn have offered 2.8m when told he was available for 2m confuses me. Or is this stunt by scum utd to get more money from us and Whyte not taking the bait?

Did DU ever actually say you can get him for £2m or was that the papers? I can't remember.

Well we paid £3.5m for lafferty and in my opinion he is way better than lafferty. I would bite DU hands off if they offered a straight swap.

People still think he's going to sign for us :lol:

Why does Ally keep fucking saying that we're hopeful of getting him? Soo annoying.

We either match Blackburn's offer or leave him, surely not too time-consuming a decision.

How stupid will Ally look when in all probability Goodwillie gets paraded in a Blackburn shirt later on today?

Why is this thread not locked :anguish:

It should've been last night, and opened if anything concrete happened.

I can understand why some people think he still might come here when our manager says this morning that we're still hopeful of getting him.

Even though he's now having a medical at another club. Shambles laugh.gif

Well we paid £3.5m for lafferty and in my opinion he is way better than lafferty. I would bite DU hands off if they offered a straight swap.

I would swap Laff for a cheese sandwich and a pint of lager if we could get him back for the last 2 games of each season.

Blackburn to get relegated , Goodwillie to get 3-5 goals and Goodwillie to be Rangers player next summer.

Bad decision for his football career.

Once again..... he has not had a decision to make...

Cause Craig Whyte has not matched Blackburns Bid.