Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Exactly what I said...If he is a Rangers Fan and we have matched the bid I expect him to be coming back up the road.

That tough for you to understand Brain Box?

I thought he was trying to reply to the guy who posted the harvey joke .........

Fs the offended bus has swept through the thread

Some folks might spend their days looking after disabled kids, they come here for a bit of peace and are faced with crude jokes about a child who shares the same illness as their kids......every right to be offended. The guys a fucking moron

Some folks might spend their days looking after disabled kids, they come here for a bit of peace and are faced with crude jokes about a child who shares the same illness as their kids......every right to be offended. The guys a fucking moron

Fs ive had family members die from Cot death, one died at a young age from a disability etc learn to laugh at the things that upset you ffs. Life is easier that way

Jokes have been made on here about tons of things that are below the belt but its only a joke. It doesnt mean people have no feelings towards disabled kids etc ffs

Ok I apologise if I have offended anyone. On reflection it probably was a bit dark, I'm not justifying what ice said but people joke about rape and maddy mccan on this forum.

Fully regret saying that, sorry.

Good enough for me

Ok I apologise if I have offended anyone. On reflection it probably was a bit dark, I'm not justifying what ice said but people joke about rape and maddy mccan on this forum.

Fully regret saying that, sorry.

Don't say sorry!

Its a sign of weakness. I fully regret backing you up, sorry.