Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

One minute we're getting this;

"Ewoodparkfinest Ewoodparksfinest

Goodwillie medical complete and successful. Now for the paperwork

2 minutes ago"

The next, we're getting this;

"Blackburn have reportedly offered £2million up front with £800,000 potential add-ons plus a sell-on clause, which has been accepted by United.

Asked if Rangers' latest bid is equal to that offered by the Barclays Premier League club, McCoist said: "As far as I'm aware, yes.

"Unfortunately I can't give you a lot of information, other than we have put in a new bid to Dundee United."

<cr> <cr> <cr>

And this…

"arabtrust1909 ArabTRUST

Unconfirmed reports that the #Goodwillie medical is now complete. An announcement from #BRFC expected around 4pm-ish #P2BAA

2 minutes ago"

Asked if Rangers' latest bid is equal to that offered by the Barclays Premier League club, McCoist said: "As far as I'm aware, yes.

"Unfortunately I can't give you a lot of information, other than we have put in a new bid to Dundee United.

"We just have to wait and see in the next couple of hours what happens.

"We've all made no secret of the fact that David is a player we would love to see at Rangers.

"We believe that we have put a bid in that's more than acceptable."

Haven't seen this yet ...

Disclaimer - apologies for shite song

Itkagent1962 ...

@

@GildayJohn other payment factors. Rightly or wrongly AV are not prepared to pay CC's hefty loyalty bonus on their own. Stalemate now.

(tu) Fair enough, strange one eh!

14:37

Update:

Reports are suggesting that David Goodwillie is now undergoing a medical at Blackburn Rovers but Rangers are understood to have matched the Premier League club's offer for the Dundee United striker. More on www.skysports.com to follow.

Just on Sky Transfer Clockwatch

A random twitter account or a quote from mccoist?

In actual fact both could be true. The medical could well be completed and his agent would then inform him that rangers had made a new bid - it's then up to goodwillie to either sign or take time to assess his options.

STVRaman Raman Bhardwaj

Ally McCoist: 'we have put in a new bid to Dundee United for DG' adding 'We believe that we have put a bid in that's more than acceptable'

19 seconds ago

Bet Thomson has other ideas about what's acceptable

All these twitter pricks are taking the piss. They know that there are loads of people on message boards desperate to latch onto any snippet of information. Most of them are probably tims pissing themselves at the (over)reactions they are getting <cr>