Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

seems like he cant do right for doing wrong.

Frankly after the last 2 months of the season I think he's earned a few months off from being absolutely hammered everytime his name is mentioned.

Just remember; he didnt sign himself for 3.5 mil. And he didnt pay himself the wages hes on either. If its such a bad transfer why is he the only one who gets it tight?

I dunno why your askin me mate, i was defending him.

seems like he cant do right for doing wrong.

Frankly after the last 2 months of the season I think he's earned a few months off from being absolutely hammered everytime his name is mentioned.

Just remember; he didnt sign himself for 3.5 mil. And he didnt pay himself the wages hes on either. If its such a bad transfer why is he the only one who gets it tight?

No one blames him for the money, he gets hammered for comments like the one he gave in that interview and his attitude along with his moaning, whining and even diving at times is terrible, the supporters would get off his back more if he even cut it out and worked harder for the team when ever he is going through a dry spell.

I dunno why your askin me mate, i was defending him.

there is no point trying to discuss it with the fans who do what I describe.

Might aswell get a bunch of like minded people to nod their head and go "uh-huh you're right".

Love a good ego stroking.

there is no point trying to discuss it with the fans who do what I describe.

Might aswell get a bunch of like minded people to nod their head and go "uh-huh you're right".

Love a good ego stroking.

Getstiffed wants a stroking? Dear dear :rolleyes:

No one blames him for the money, he gets hammered for comments like the one he gave in that interview and his attitude along with his moaning, whining and even diving at times is terrible, the supporters would get off his back more if he even cut it out and worked harder for the team when ever he is going through a dry spell.

Im sorry mate but 90% of the time the transfer fee is brought up and cast in his face. Or those defending him more to the point.

He had one stupid incident with Mulgrew; I dont recall him really doing any outragous dives, certainly not any worse than what we see week in--week out.

The other things are indefensable. His form over the piece hasnt been good enough; for any price.

Wee Naismith is the biggest whiney, greeting faced outfield player Ive seen at Ibrox for years. Never seems to be a criticism for him? Yes his form has been better than Lafferty's but if his moaning was really that big an issue he would still get "hammered" for it.

Its just another thing he's no more guilty of than most others that gets used to beat the boy about the head.

I have no problem with people criticizing him.

Somehow I get the feeling that he's really taking more heat than usual because of what he said about Lennon more than anything else he said.

Im sorry mate but 90% of the time the transfer fee is brought up and cast in his face. Or those defending him more to the point.

He had one stupid incident with Mulgrew; I dont recall him really doing any outragous dives, certainly not any worse than what we see week in--week out.

The other things are indefensable. His form over the piece hasnt been good enough; for any price.

Wee Naismith is the biggest whiney, greeting faced outfield player Ive seen at Ibrox for years. Never seems to be a criticism for him? Yes his form has been better than Lafferty's but if his moaning was really that big an issue he would still get "hammered" for it.

Its just another thing he's no more guilty of than most others that gets used to beat the boy about the head.

I have no problem with people criticizing him.

Somehow I get the feeling that he's really taking more heat than usual because of what he said about Lennon more than anything else he said.

I'll reply to this later mate, I'm sorry I just cannot be arsed reading that :disappointment:

Just live up the road from the place. Seemed there was a lot of activity up there earlier. A lot of people were talking about it in the boozer. It made sense, is there not slot of renovation work going on at Murray park?

i read in the paper a couple of days ago that rangers and celtic where looking at david goodwillie, i seriously doubt goodwillie would go to celtic, there is something what just tells me hes ment to be rangers play in the future and hopefully it will be this season we get him :) and we will have a great strike force! :cheers: