Rangers shirts etc

Usually keep my old shirts for about 2 seasons then give them away to younger people in the family :rolleyes: I'm so nice :sherlock:

Yeah but you can't really count any rangers tops you have as yours cause your familys like them of the scheme who share a rangers top

11 jerseys(had more but have converted many yanks into Gers fans so I give them one) 5 t's 4 scarfs 4 polos and a boat load of other stuff. The only thing I haven't been able te find(due to being in the states) Is the no tims in europe scarf.

Most of the 9 in a row era home shirts and a few here and there since. Haven't really liked many of the home shirts since the Advocaat era apart from the 2003 treble shirt and the 2009/10 one.

I only wear a couple around the house and never outside. Just like collecting nice ones.

I dont keep mine and give up wearing the old ones when the new ones out but i still have the Check pattern one from 2 seasons ago and last seasons was my favourite in years so i still wear that plus i'm not to sure about this season top as the neck is a bit strange !!!

I was looking for something in my son's room the other day and all his tops were there (bearing in mind he's only gonna be 10 next month) but his 1st was the NTL Home Digital Broadband top from 2002 then onwards he also has some away tops !!!

Have just about every shirt since 92, had ones before that but my mother gave them to charity shops at end of each season, only in 92 was I old enough to tell her to do one, some cracking strips, some horrendous, that lilac effort from 94 I think.