Favourite Game

Leeds_Bear

Don't know if this has been done before as I am quite new to RM, but what is everyones favourite Rangers game?

Mine is my first old firm game when edu scored in 90th minute to all but seal us the title, watching the look on Tony Gargoyle's face was priceless.

Porto 3-2 at Ibrox in 2005. Took the lead twice and lost it, then big Kyrgiakos popped up with a header with about 5 minutes to go :uk:

This (tu)

Fantastic game of football.

"So PortugEASY"

Brilliant Night!

theres just so many games thats under this category, and its just difficuilt to pinpoint the main 1, so i shall name the ones that gave me a squeaky bum time.

old firm game at the tattiedome where we won 1-0 thanks to a goal from laudrup, from gazza missing a pathetic atempt of a penalty, to andy gorams magnificient penalty save and van vossens sitter, remember feeling nervous as hell everytime celtic got into our half, but at the same time felt great because we had goram in our goal and what a legend we was that night, fantastic saves from a fantastic keeper.

away to shelbourne in the uefa cup, watching this on eurosport and i couldn't quite believe what i saw that night, 2 down in the first half and then being 3 down at the start of the second half, what the hell was going on then the next thing i knew rangers pulled one back, mins later another one, mins later another one and then to top it off another one, what a fightback and spirit that night.

rangers vs st midden in the cup final, the team wasn't up for it and the ref made sure he wanted us to lose with only 9 boys in royal blue on the park, 1 piece of counter attacking and we where 1 goal to the good, thanks to mr pigeon.

3-2 against the tims in the cup final, 2-2, dying mins wham lovenkrands pops up to nod in the winner and of course edus sublime volley from a couple of yards out to seal pretty much number 53.

There is quite a few favourites from the Advoacaat era but my favourite game ever is the 1-0 win against Hibs to clinch the league.

Had to listen to Celtic fans giving me stick all week about how the league is theirs and then they blew it and we won it.

Simply amazing. I remember me and my dad bouncing about like fuck haha :D