Graham spiers slagging EHD on twitter.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you keep posting in such big font?

Anyway on topic; Diouf hardly set the heather alight, and was pretty shite. Journalists say these things to get a reaction- it gives them publicity. You're complaining about Speirs but in the mean time you're giving him the publicity he wants.

And are you seriously telling me, you think Speirs is being racist with those comments? Please stop looking to be offended.

Because i copied and pasted what he wrote.

still a bit daft for someone who is supposed to be a professional , to write something like that.

He is unprofessional though. I think most people would agree with the majority of shit he talks

I don't get what he means by his 'black man being hunted' comment.

Me neither, I could hazard a guess that Diouf was being targeted by away fans at Ibrox and Spiers didn't like it.

He is talking about someone who played for the Rangers just a few months ago, another attack on our club.

I can't tell if you're serious or not lol.

Knowing you, you are :lol:

Can we all give the paranoia a rest, the man's got to write something on his twitter for goodness sake.

And I've seen a good few tweets that are directed at Celtic as well.

I can't tell if you're serious or not lol.

Knowing you, you are :lol:

Can we all give the paranoia a rest, the man's got to write something on his twitter for goodness sake.

And I've seen a good few tweets that are directed at Celtic as well.

He is calling a Rangers player a "waste of space", how on earth is taking umbrage at that, paranoia? <cr>

He is calling a Rangers player a "waste of space", how on earth is taking umbrage at that, paranoia? <cr>

I'm no Speirs fan, but saying EHD was a waste of space in a jersey, and that he thinks Rangers are right not to sign EHD again, is hardly the most controversial stance to take, and mirrors what many have posted on here.

An attack on the club? get a grip FFS.

I'm no Speirs fan, but saying EHD was a waste of space in a jersey, and that he thinks Rangers are right not to sign EHD again, is hardly the most controversial stance to take, and mirrors what many have posted on here.

I didnt say it was the most controversial ffs. Get a grip. :sherlock:

Its obviosuly an attack on Rangers doh Britney is not daft, he knows what he is doing.

Any negative comments about EHD are being made by timposters.

I didnt say it was the most controversial ffs. Get a grip. :sherlock:

Its obviosuly an attack on Rangers doh Britney is not daft, he knows what he is doing.

I say get a grip so you have to as well eh?

If we need to do it like this, I didn't say that you said it was the most controversial. I was simply stating the sentiment is echoed by many on here, and hardly warrants your comment saying it is an attack on our club.

Any negative comments about EHD are being made by timposters.

Rubbish.

Bar 1 goal that got us into the next round of Europe, EHD did nothing on the pitch that would have suggested we should tty to extend his loan, never mind buy him.

The paranoia on this site is fucking brutal, and bordering on tim-like levels of paranoid.

Who needs enemies eh? :(

lol, ach away and shite!

c'mon, I'm just trying to calm the waters. Bleating about attacks over such a minor thing is ludicrous, but if that's the way you feel, wire in!