Rangersmedia Competition: Predict The First Signing

fog

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now changing my prediction to Rino Gattuso.

Got some info off a guy who has a source ;) (Dunny btw)

Im surprised everyone isnt going wild because dunny posted about rino and as we all know the guys like aways right :lol:

Here at RangersMedia we are giving you the chance to win one of three Walter Smith books that we have available.

To be in with a chance of winning one of the books we have a simple competition for you to enter. All you have to do is predict who will be the first signing (excluding youth). Simply post your prediction in the thread and that will be counted as your entry.

The competition will run until a signing and therefore has no closing date until such event. Please note that there is only one entry per member and in the event of more than one member being correct, a ballot will be used to find a winner. Should more than one signing occur at the same time, all winning entries will be put into the ballot.

craig conway

I am now changing my prediction to Rino Gattuso.

Got some info off a guy who has a source ;) (Dunny btw)

Im surprised everyone isnt going wild because dunny posted about rino and as we all know the guys like aways right :lol:

When did Dunny mention this mate?

When did Dunny mention this mate?

few pages back. Very discreet about it. Just said rino gattuso (undisclosed fee) with a wink :sherlock:

Dunny is always right for some reason. I think he might be Davie Dodds.

hawl u ya cheeky bampot !! That bass makes me look like the man at c & a!!

Rino is just merely my prediction! Haha is this book a good read lol