I came across this?

KingKirk

This could be the reason why we have only been linked with loan signings and players that are out of contract.

Or we are waiting until clubs are back from their break.

Clubs have to decide who they are selling and find replacements before we can just go in and buy players, especially at such an early stage of pre season. We have £5M to spend and it makes sense to try and get some bosmans/loan players before they are snapped up first, leaving us with our money to spend towards july/august when clubs know what they are doing with their players still at their club.

All irrelevant as its the best thing for The Rangers at this time.

The tax issue is classic HMRC. They will chance their arm for a penny - always have, always will. They switched their focus and tactics with regard to big business a few years ago and nothing has changed. The only issue I have is that the tax payer picks up the cost for these fishing expeditions. Shocking.

They are at it with several large companies just now and I doubt they will be stopping anytime soon.

Useless wanks to a man.

Guest KarlG45

rangerstaxcase = ray mckinney (Secretary & Pubilicity Officer, Philadelphia Fado Celtic Supporters Club)

This is him.

http://www.chemera.com/chemera/people.aspx

Friend of Phils and also known as Victor Arbuckle elsewhere.

Allegedly. :sherlock:

Interesting. I always suspected that that website was not completely unbiased ;), but despite my extensive efforts I couldn't find out anymore information. (Actually, I couldn't be arsed looking, but I DID want to... :) )

Would you mind sharing how you managed to find this stuff out...allegedly. :sherlock:

Just need to read The last line of the 1st paragraph says "Note Whyte’s word ‘appeal’- so much for the claims that it is just an investigation and that there are no tax bills!" to see what sort of slant the guy is putting on this.

We have admitted we have a tax bill and as is in our rights we are appealing against that decision :rolleyes:

Interesting. I always suspected that that website was not completely unbiased ;), but despite my extensive efforts I couldn't find out anymore information. (Actually, I couldn't be arsed looking, but I DID want to... :) )

Would you mind sharing how you managed to find this stuff out...allegedly. :sherlock:

Writing Style. Language. USA posting times. Favourite subject. If it was an episode of Columbo, i would be saying "one last thing" :sherlock:

Guest KarlG45

Writing Style. Language. USA posting times. Favourite subject. If it was an episode of Columbo, i would be saying "one last thing" :sherlock:

Well Inspector WeissMan :D , I commend you on your excellent sleuthery (tu)