2nd biggest club in the world lose out on Klose

RFC55

I seen fenians on and around the net claiming that they were interested in Klose :mutley:

But apparently the second biggest club in the world could only offer him 119k p/w

EVERTON are set to miss out on the signing of Miroslav Klose with the German striker likely to seal a switch to Lazio later this month.

Blues boss David Moyes had hoped to persuade the out-of-contract Bayern Munich striker to move to Goodison Park this summer.

Klose's contract with the Bundesliga outfit expires on June 30, and Bayern yesterday confirmed that he had rejected their offer of a new one-year rolling deal.

Spanish side Valencia are believed to have joined Everton in the race, but with the Germany star's wages believed to be in excess of £120,000 per week proving a stumbling block, it is Lazio who have emerged as front-runners to secure the 33-year-old's signature.

And the player himself has revealed that a move to the Rome giants is an attractive proposition.

"Let's say that I am evaluating some offers and Lazio are among them," said Klose. "My wife and I have been to Rome on vacation and it is a fantastic city. The food is wonderful, too.

"I was close to Lazio in January, but Bayern wanted money that they weren't prepared to pay. Now I am in charge of my own destiny.

Maybe the tims had read he loved Rome :rolleyes:

Who are you talking about ? Celtic or everton ?

Maybe when you read the op and i said fenians it should have been a clue.

On my fb i have a few tims and they claimed they were in for him. I posted this article as it doesnt mention them and it also says he is on 120k p/w!

Just showing how deluded they are

Maybe when you read the op and i said fenians it should have been a clue.

On my fb i have a few tims and they claimed they were in for him. I posted this article as it doesnt mention them and it also says he is on 120k p/w!

Just showing how deluded they are

And Everton aren't fenians ?