Fulham have appointed Martin Jol

Good, most of their games will be high scoring now!

TBH dont really give a shit about the EPL

See i used to love the EPL about 5 or 6 years ago, used to watch every kinda game in it....but now it's just shite I prefer SPL cause my team are in it.

But I also really like the La Liga & Bundesliga and Serie A.

See i used to love the EPL about 5 or 6 years ago, used to watch every kinda game in it....but now it's just shite I prefer SPL cause my team are in it.

But I also really like the La Liga & Bundesliga and Serie A.

Friday night Bundesliga game live on ESPN :drool:

The easiest way to guarentee money for a saturday betting spree is over 2.5 goals or if its Leverkusen over 3.5 for the Friday night game :drool:

This is going to sound funny but I always bet on over 9 corners for German games...9/10 comes in :pipe:

its a massive gamble, fulham have built themselves up as a hard to beat team first and foremost,

now you have the idea that they will either romp their games or suffer a heavy defeat with jol in charge

he is undoubtedly a decent manager, espeically for a club like fulham, but how to improve them going forward while keeping their tough tackling, fighting style will be a massive challenge for him

Was reading this morning that a lot of people who played under him at HSV do not like the man at all. Very hard to work with. Will be interesting to see what he does.

But in contrast, seemed pretty popular at Spurs, most of the players weren't happy at his sacking.

I can remember watching his last game in charge of Spurs. I can't remember who it was against but it was in the UEFA Cup and word was going round, during the game, that he was to be shown the door afterwards. Shoddy beyond words so hopefully he'll be treated with respect at Fulham. He seems like a good guy.