Walter Smith: The Football years

Broxi1872

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb, can't wait for the 2nd part next week. Some cracking footage in there - an excellent tribute to a true legend.

Nothing beats The Rangers, we are Simply The Best, the greatest and no-one comes close!

Probably the best programme I've ever seen. My era began just when smith was leaving, but I remember 8 and 9 title wins and being over joyed. Spent most of the next 10 years watching videos of McCoist, goram etc... Explaining all this stuff about the team and sharing stories and fights alike. Thot I knew it all.

Watching that will make me force my dad to explain how it was growing up and watching the early 90s and rangers. Looks amazing, I would love to have been born 10 years earlier (tu)

That was BRILLIANT what a man, cant wait til next week, Fergie loves him, wanted to take him everywhere probably wants him to move next door to him now he's retired, it seemed everyone was interviewed apart from Archie unless I missed it had to nip out for a couple of minutes, I've recorded it will watch it again tonight, watching all those clips they showed makes you proud to be a blue nose :uk: