Squats - 85KG

Bench Press - 45KG

Deadlift - 65KG

Done all reps and sets 5 x 5 tonight again. Feeling a lot stronger in the few weeks since I have started and will be attempting to squat my own body weight on Wed when I move the squats up to 90KG. Deadlift should have been barbell rows tonight, got mixed up! doh

Anyone else at the Gym tonight? Let's see some figures :pipe:

not long in, tonight was cardio and some core work.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5years ago the year before my wedding I went to the gym for the first time scaled 24 stone. Today I hit 15stone  thrilled is a understatement. Some saggy skin witch I could get removed but I'll keep i

Obviously as that's just went over yer head

All depends when they get back in the gym and back to full training, still a chance he could get the three fights needed later in the year,  just need to wait and see how it goes. Thats him in th

Posted Images

Been hitting the gym again this trip, getting up at 3pm, going to gym then starting work at 6pm.

Speed intervals;

Cross trainer/bike;

Hill intervals;

Rest day;

Repeat.

So far so good, I'm upping the speed intervals and hill intervals every time. I've just been asked to stay on an extra week, so not sure how that'll affect my motivation but I've got a 10k at the end of the month so should be able to keep it up :animal:

Been hitting the gym again this trip, getting up at 3pm, going to gym then starting work at 6pm.

Speed intervals;

Cross trainer/bike;

Hill intervals;

Rest day;

Repeat.

So far so good, I'm upping the speed intervals and hill intervals every time. I've just been asked to stay on an extra week, so not sure how that'll affect my motivation but I've got a 10k at the end of the month so should be able to keep it up :animal:

You not running marathons yet :pipe:

You not running marathons yet :pipe:

Absolutely, categorically, fuck that!

How anybody can put the training in for that I'll never know, 2 hour runs a few times a week? If I was onshore all the time I might have done it last year, but training for a marathon on a treadmill is a non-starter. I'm just going to improve my 10k time in preparation for Rio 2016 :pipe:

Absolutely, categorically, fuck that!

How anybody can put the training in for that I'll never know, 2 hour runs a few times a week? If I was onshore all the time I might have done it last year, but training for a marathon on a treadmill is a non-starter. I'm just going to improve my 10k time in preparation for Rio 2016 :pipe:

Paralympics? :pipe:

Was back to physio yesterday to start work on my tendonitis/tendonopathy.

My physio has started me on a programme but he still isn't convinced that this is the actual problem. He still thinks the screw in my leg is causing irritation and that's where the pain stems from.

Still though he says we have to go by what the surgeon says for now so it'll be this programme for a couple of months & if there is no improvement then it'll be back to the surgeon again because he has already agreed to remove the screw if I decide I want it out.

It seems to have been a never ending battle with this knee of mine :lol:

Into my third month of going to the gym. I'd love to say I've been going three times a week but most weeks it's only twice. Not really seeing any changes, which is becoming very disheartening.

I feel like I'm going to the gym and doing my hour of purely cardio but not feeling as if I'm doing very much. Can anyone help me? Feel like I need to push myself more but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Into my third month of going to the gym. I'd love to say I've been going three times a week but most weeks it's only twice. Not really seeing any changes, which is becoming very disheartening.

I feel like I'm going to the gym and doing my hour of purely cardio but not feeling as if I'm doing very much. Can anyone help me? Feel like I need to push myself more but I have no idea what I'm doing.

What are you doing at the gym? What are you eating? What are you trying to achieve?

Well, since the first time since i broke my leg (2008 i think) i find myself the happy side of 13st. My plan is to be just over 12st and then change my focus to toning rather than all out weight loss.

I opted for a mix of things ive read about, a very paleo-esque type diet (although i have a few carbs some days to keep some variety) and 2-3hour gym sesions 5 times a week. Even though ive still not reached my target i feel so much better about myself, im looking better and im physically fitter. Getting out of bed is that wee bit easier, pushing myself harder is more enjoyable, and even wee things like still having energy after a 14hr shift are all benefits.

as said a few times in here, the diet is a massive thing. what exactly are you trying to achieve?

when you say your hour 'cardio' what exactly is it your doing?

Got back from Magaluf last thursday and was straight back into work fri-sun so didn't make the gym then. Been up 4 times this week so far though and thoroughly enjoying it.

My new protein order came through today as well. It came with a tub of creatine tablets though. Anyone here ever used creatine? not too sure if it's worth taking them?

Well done mate (tu)

My mates done his back in so won't be at the Gym tomorrow. I don't fancy doing weights without someone spotting me, I might go and do some cardio or something to keep me ticking over or if its a decent night head out on the bike for a bit.