1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

Hold a heavy barbell to  test your grip, if you're grip is weaker than normal you're probably over trained.

:tu:

see hundreds doing it usually am in gym for 50mins including warm up etc and when I leave the same cunts are still running the legs of themselves. If you train correctly no need to be in the gym for more than a hour. I train 6 days a week 5 in the gym one day swimming.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5years ago the year before my wedding I went to the gym for the first time scaled 24 stone. Today I hit 15stone  thrilled is a understatement. Some saggy skin witch I could get removed but I'll keep i

Obviously as that's just went over yer head

All depends when they get back in the gym and back to full training, still a chance he could get the three fights needed later in the year,  just need to wait and see how it goes. Thats him in th

Posted Images

On 1/11/2018 at 22:20, don logan said:

Ran my first marathon last year. Hated almost every moment of the training and most of the race. My left foot went into severe trauma after it and it ruined my holidays and summer due to being unable to walk properly for months. Spent precious time and money trying to fix it and invested 300 pounds in insoles to allow me to get running again. Was okay for three months then my right foot started to play up in a similar fashion just before Christmas. Rested for a couple of weeks then started again at the weekend. After two runs, the right has started acting up again. Will give it another go over the weekend but if it gets worse will need to call time on running for a while and will join a gym and do cardio vascular on bikes and poofy rowing machines. Will try swimming too. Been running for over 30 years but seems like my body is calling time on it. Getting old is proving to be an utter cunt of a situation.

Try swimming sounds like your ankles/feet are suffering from the constant road running and just need a extended rest. Happened with myself although it was my tendons in my ankles "rested" for 6 months and now swim once a week to help my muscles recover from that weeks training. 

No a doctor but alot of people that do alot of running usually end up with this

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview#1

don logan likes this
5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Try swimming sounds like your ankles/feet are suffering from the constant road running and just need a extended rest. Happened with myself although it was my tendons in my ankles "rested" for 6 months and now swim once a week to help my muscles recover from that weeks training. 

No a doctor but alot of people that do alot of running usually end up with this

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/plantar-fasciitis-topic-overview#1

Plantar Fasciitis is supposed to be agony, man.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Plantar Fasciitis is supposed to be agony, man.

Never experienced it  myself mate like everything else its just one of those things that needs managed I would assume ....Cardio work in a swimming pool instead of putting unnecessary load through your feet  

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I do zero cardio, never could get into it, quick 10 min stretch then right into the weights for about an hour and a half, try to go 4 times a week but a bit inconsistent just now, prefer when I'm working away from home as I'm usually in every night. 

If I done no cardio I’d be fucked every time I smelt a donut. 

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

What you looking at?

Just his protein mate but before paying £54 a tub wondered about the quality seems a bit steep in ma book:lol: 

currently using https://uk.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html have done for years now but was thinking about a change for the sake of it tbh:lol:

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just his protein mate but before paying £54 a tub wondered about the quality seems a bit steep in ma book:lol: 

currently using https://uk.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html have done for years now but was thinking about a change for the sake of it tbh:lol:

myprotein are good.

TheKingObv and KingKirk like this
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

just back my first run in years. fuck me man that was a toughie, sore back the lot about 3 minutes in to it :lol:

cutting out 100% of fizzy juices on Monday. that and my weekend fasting and ill be a fuckin tank by the time I'm 30

wit wis the polis chasing ye for?

born a blue nose likes this