• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5years ago the year before my wedding I went to the gym for the first time scaled 24 stone. Today I hit 15stone  thrilled is a understatement. Some saggy skin witch I could get removed but I'll keep i

Obviously as that's just went over yer head

All depends when they get back in the gym and back to full training, still a chance he could get the three fights needed later in the year,  just need to wait and see how it goes. Thats him in th

Posted Images

Today was the first bit of physical exercise I did since Ramadhan started. Body is exhausted. Looking to get back playing football and get 11s on the go again. Considering asking on here for a trial at either HSV Rangers or the RM team.

I take it you have been fasting. Only 1 day left then you can gorge yourself for the Eid celebration. I'll be glad when it's over to get my guys back on their normal work schedule. It's still over 50 deg C here so no way can they work a normal day while not drinking anything.

I take it you have been fasting. Only 1 day left then you can gorge yourself for the Eid celebration. I'll be glad when it's over to get my guys back on their normal work schedule. It's still over 50 deg C here so no way can they work a normal day while not drinking anything.

Yes, its been tough this year! Hopefully, Eid yet to be confirmed on Tues for us up here :).

It's great to see employers giving employees some flexibility in working hours during Ramadhan. :tu: !

Nothing worse than a back injury. My back spasmed in bed a few weeks ago and I can still feel it :(

Also having some issues with my knee just now. Saved a daisy cutter in goals last week, but it just hit my toe and bent my foot right round and I thought I'd snapped a ligament.

That was on the Wednesday, but it was okay and I played again on Friday and done exactly the same thing. Sorest thing ever!

Nothing worse than a back injury. My back spasmed in bed a few weeks ago and I can still feel it :(

Also having some issues with my knee just now. Saved a daisy cutter in goals last week, but it just hit my toe and bent my foot right round and I thought I'd snapped a ligament.

That was on the Wednesday, but it was okay and I played again on Friday and done exactly the same thing. Sorest thing ever!

Agreed with both of these points. I get the odd bit of nback pain now and, but I have no idea what causes it. I find it to be awkward as much as it's painful.

On the other hand snapping a ligament was easily the most painful pain I've ever felt in my life. It feels like something has exploded in your knee and I think I burst in to tears the second I hit the deck.

Today was the first bit of physical exercise I did since Ramadhan started. Body is exhausted. Looking to get back playing football and get 11s on the go again. Considering asking on here for a trial at either HSV Rangers or the RM team.

HSV > RMFC :pipe:

Give me a shout if you are coming down for a trial!

Need to get back to the gym :anguish: Went to T in the Park and then Belfast and have never got back into it. Providing I don't pick up an injury playing football tomorrow, I'll hit the gym on Monday.

Aye, so I went and injured myself yesterday :lol:

good stuff, 110 is my 1 rep max

I struggled with 110k for about 3/4 weeks. Couldnt get locked out so I worked on strengthening my shoulders, tricepts and stuck to 10 sets of 10 decline bench at 70k.. before long I was throwing it up.

Keep up the hard work and you'll get by it soon enough mate. :)