Andrew Ellis

Gerwelly

Just read this and thought I would put it on for people to see. Just a couple of opinions on Ellis as he is obviously going to be involved in the club in some capacity.

http://www.teamtalk.com/rangers/6969642/Ellis-backed-by-ex-colleagues

Not tried this before hope it works. :happy:

His name is like that of the grim reaper - you'll know he'll come just not in a hurry to see this Capitalist Bottom Feeder making an appearance, therefore i'll close my eyes and pretent I didn't see his name!

His name is like that of the grim reaper - you'll know he'll come just not in a hurry to see this Capitalist Bottom Feeder making an appearance, therefore i'll close my eyes and pretent I didn't see his name!

Exactly why are you so negative about Mr Ellis? Have you personal knowledge of the man and all his business dealings?

I have no opinion of him at this time and I'll consider him innocent until proven guilty. I would suggest that all others take a similar stance.

Exactly why are you so negative about Mr Ellis? Have you personal knowledge of the man and all his business dealings?

Was he not involved with 2 teams & left after 2/3 months because he got bored?

He also wanted to move QPR's stadium 20 odd miles away from were it was. Would you be happy for us to move from govan just because he wants to build propertys? I know myself & thousands of others would be furious if he even attempted it.

Was he not involved with 2 teams & left after 2/3 months because he got bored?

He also wanted to move QPR's stadium 20 odd miles away from were it was. Would you be happy for us to move from govan just because he wants to build propertys? I know myself & thousands of others would be furious if he even attempted it.

Who would think it a good idea to try to redevelop a football stadium in Glasgow part of which is a listed building, in a credit crunch when there are numerous other more suitable sites. In Govan as well!!! Can you imagine anyone wanting to pay top dollar for a house there? Look at the surrounding area, it is only Ibrox that makes it look anything. The release to the shareholders also states that they have no intention of moving. As for him at QPR and Northampton, he apparently saved the latter club from liquidation. Moving QPR from Loftus Road may not have been a bad idea as it is very cramped. Far too many people press the "panic button" without actually considering the facts and likely impact of such rumours. It must be a Scottish trait to always look for the worst in people without having any idea what they are like or what their intentions are. We are such a parochial and narrow-minded country which is depressing.