Thomas Ince - Son of Paul

TheMotor

In the Guardian rumour column. I don't know where the original comes from. Apparently Ajax and Rangers have enquired.

Gaurdian Rumour Page

He's a 19 year old left winger. Made 3 starts on loan at Notts County last season, scoring 2 goals but only has game time for Liverpool as an extra-time substitute in the Carling Cup.

Bit more here:

Liverpool site

ESPN

I will immediately confess to having no knowledge of the lad. We do need left-sided players though.

Not established enough for me. 3 starts for Notts County the sum total of his career? If we're going down the loaning a young winger from the EPL route, we should be looking for someone who's played about 40-50 games in the EPL

Not established enough for me. 3 starts for Notts County the sum total of his career? If we're going down the loaning a young winger from the EPL route, we should be looking for someone who's played about 40-50 games in the EPL

Would have been more starts if not for the bad weather postponing a number of games. He was only on a short term loan.

Besides a young winger with 40-50 EPL appearances would indicate that they were a first team regular and would come with a premium pricetag.