My view from new Season Ticket

That'll be almost bang in the middle, depends on the seat number you have though. Go on the ticket sales on the website and try and guess from there :lol:

Great view, but u get moaned at if u clap too loud or shout during the game.

Iv only been there once for partizan in 2006 and it was a great view, but the atmosphere is horrible. Not even because there is no singing, it just feels like ur not allowed to enjoy the game. One experience though.

I sat in govan rear for the Dundee utd game as I promised my pal my Copland seat and the govan rear seat was well better and the fact your central means your seats gonna be excellent, plus it's a good atmosphere up there

I sat in govan rear for the Dundee utd game as I promised my pal my Copland seat and the govan rear seat was well better and the fact your central means your seats gonna be excellent, plus it's a good atmosphere up there

Have sat in Govan rear a couple of times on European nights, atmosphere was good for these nights, not sure about league, my old seat was Copland front, shit view but usually got a good laugh.

I have a new seat for next season, in the Govan Rear 4. Anyone sitting there already is it a good view and how central is it?

a different view of the atmosphere from pedro.

GR4 is one of the best views in the house and atmosphere is what you make it.

althought I have to agree with most of the other guys that there is a few moaners up there. depends where you were before you moved here, but i recon you'll love it and once you've sat there there isnt many other places you'll want to sit

but i say "fuck it" - as long as you're not just screaming pish for the sake of it and being annoying you should slap anyone that tells you to be quite.

you've knocked it off for one of the best seats in the house. :crabflute: