carlos Cuellar?

Last two days in the papers hes been tipped to come back, and yesterday he did an interview in the record saying he would love to come back he only left us because "he was told he would never make the international side if playing in scotland" but now says hes thinking for himself and in excited at the thought of coming back to Rangers. Wat use think? would be good and get bougy to fuk his hearts not in it IMO

I was a bit sickened by the way he left and i always thought in the Epl his lack of pace and lack of genuine football ability would be exposed and it has been.

Saying that he did well up here the season he was here so would take him back. Cuellar was never a footballer but up here he's a very decent defender.

I would have him back in a heart beat. We have to realize that it suited Rangers to sell him as they got £8m for him which was a good return on the £2.4m shelled out.

A quality CB IMO with no frils and a big threat at set plays who would get far more goals than Boogie and No Surrender Davie Weir.

Much better option at CB than Boogie as Cuellar is far more disciplined although the 2 of them together would be fantastic.

Bring it on. He would easily keep " Oh gary hooper u cudnee kick ur arse" and co at bay !

Cuellar was misused at 'Villa, he was never a Full Back but spent the majority of his time in that position under MON. Despite that, he never complained publicly & got on with the job, the 'Villa fans still rate him and don't want to lose him. The £7.8M bid we received for him triggered a release clause that we put in his contract and represented a good deal for all parties at the time so I also don't have an issue about "how he left" as some do.

Carlos at CB with us would be immense, he's been here, he knows the Boss, the Club and the football. And for the reported £2m fee, I'd rip their hand off.

I feel like I'm part of the minority that thinks bougherra is better than cuellar. Only just though.

When bougherra cuts out some of the daft runs and wee flicks he's better and a better footballer who makes good use of the ball, This trying to sell himself every year pisses me off though.

Cuellar was more a classic defender wins everything in the air throws his body infront of everything but his footwork on the ball and use of the ball was poor.

Both good defenders but my preference is Bougherra.

I feel like I'm part of the minority that thinks bougherra is better than cuellar. Only just though.

Bougie gives us something going forward. However Cuellar's defensive abillities shit all over Bougie's

I was a bit sickened by the way he left and i always thought in the Epl his lack of pace and lack of genuine football ability would be exposed and it has been.

Saying that he did well up here the season he was here so would take him back. Cuellar was never a footballer but up here he's a very decent defender.

O'Neill ruined him IMO. http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2008/05/28/team-of-the-year-accolade-for-rangers-defender-carlos-cuellar-86908-20432180/

Play him to his strengths.