Boyd Going to La Liga?

RFC55

Zaragoza wants to address ahead of next season's problems in front of goal they have had in it. Y uno de los nombres que aparecen en la agenda del Zaragoza como posibles refuerzos es el de Kris Boyd, ex del Glasgow Rangers que en la actualidad milita en el Middlesbrough. And one of the names appearing on the agenda of Zaragoza as possible reinforcements is to Kris Boyd, formerly of Glasgow Rangers who currently plays for Middlesbrough

http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/zaragoza-busca-gol-inglaterra-20110608

Pique and Puyol up against the workhorse that is Boyd

:lol:

Although having watched Zaragoza at times there style would suit him

Doubt this will happen, just read in the Sun that Efrain "wanted by Barca" Juarez isn't going because Zaragoza have applied for administration. So nae luck Boydy.

Doubt this will happen, just read in the Sun that Efrain "wanted by Barca" Juarez isn't going because Zaragoza have applied for administration. So nae luck Boydy.

Tbh mate i think a Spanish website/paper would know more about Zaragoza and money issues than the Sun. Iirc it was the Sun that had Arsenal in for the ladyboy shagger after 2 friendlies and onee leauge game :lol:

<H2 class=padding-bottom-7 style="FONT-SIZE: 1.05em; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.05em">EFRAIN JUAREZ is being tracked by Arsenal just FOUR GAMES into his Celtic career.

SunSport can reveal Gunners boss Arsene Wenger was impressed by Juarez in the Emirates Cup.

And he has asked the midfielder's pal and Gunners striker Carlos Vela about the £2million Celt who is fast becoming a fans favourite.

Vela has spoken highly of Juarez who has netted in each of the Hoops' home Euro ties this season against Braga and Utrecht.

Now Wenger is going to monitor the Mexican ace - signed in July from UNAM Pumas - ahead of a January window swoop.

Juarez, 22, starred for Mexico at the World Cup and was linked with Premiership clubs before joining Celtic.

Meanwhile, Danish hitman Morten Rasmussen has joined German outfit Mainz on loan and Hoops boss Neil Lennon wants to bring in a new striker.

Lennon said: "I want to strengthen the attack and we would like to bring in another player before the transfer window closes.

"I felt Morten needed to go and play and get some game time.

"He is still our player and I hope he has a good season and comes back a better player."

Lennon has urged Celtic to dump St Mirren today and make up for the 4-0 humiliation against the Buddies which cost flop boss Tony Mowbray his job.

He said: "This is a huge club and no disrespect to St Mirren but we should not be losing 4-0 to them.

"Yes, it can happen in football and it happened to me in the Ross County game last season.

"But performances and results like that for the Old Firm are unacceptable.

"It was a very disappointing result to say the least and it cost Tony his job.

"It might still be a bit raw with some of the players who were involved that night.

"They might be out to put on a performance to help them forget that defeat.

"I was in Belfast watching an Under-19 international that day and didn't get back in time to attend the game.

"I caught bits and pieces of the game on TV in the house.

"But we missed some really good chances and it was endemic of our season. We played quite well but conceded silly goals."

</H2>

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3105632/Arsenal-eye-Juarez-after-four-games.html#ixzz1OlZePdHV

:lol:

Tbh mate i think a Spanish website/paper would know more about Zaragoza and money issues than the Sun. Iirc it was the Sun that had Arsenal in for the ladyboy shagger after 2 friendlies and onee leauge game :lol:

I relaised when I wrote it that I belived The Sun :lol:

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/spain/81262/default.aspx

4-4-2 said they are, so it must be true :sherlock: 110 million Euros of debt :lol:

I relaised when I wrote it that I belived The Sun :lol:

http://fourfourtwo.c...62/default.aspx

4-4-2 said they are, so it must be true :sherlock: 110 million Euros of debt :lol:

Ouch! A lot of the Spanish teams are fucked. Im sure i read Monkeyheed wanted Boydy off the wage bill and would let him go if a team took on his wages. So he could go for zilch