BBC at it again

blueben_d

Removed my link to leggoland in their feature on Whytes plans but they refuse to remove the link to gobblegivers site.

Fuckers.

I remember an old joke from Billy Connelly who once said about BBC Scotland, "you can't hear the typewriters for the rattling of the rosaries up there".

Many a thing said in jest....................

Removed my link to leggoland in their feature on Whytes plans but they refuse to remove the link to gobblegivers site.

Fuckers.

can you post the BBC link mate. I like the silent majority of Rangers fans would be interested unlike the lego eating :rolleyes: brigade.

Why does Leggat get so much credibility on here for being a freelance journalist when McGobblegiver merits pretty much the same praise in terms of his journalistic ability?

Before people start on me, I've read the stuff the latter twat writes and understand his agenda against Rangers and his wishes to hide behind this 'poor little hard done by Catholic' facade. It just seems that if he was to write half the stuff Leggat writes it would be swept aside as nonsense.

Why does Leggat get so much credibility on here for being a freelance journalist when McGobblegiver merits pretty much the same praise in terms of his journalistic ability?

Before people start on me, I've read the stuff the latter twat writes and understand his agenda against Rangers and his wishes to hide behind this 'poor little hard done by Catholic' facade. It just seems that if he was to write half the stuff Leggat writes it would be swept aside as nonsense.

Gobblegiver writes mainly lies and innuendo Leggat although not always a good read seems to stick to facts.

Gobblegiver was pushing the Fakeover as he termed it as one of his main stories lets face it jackanory gets closer to the truth.

I see also the mentally ill man who lives in the run down but and ben has totally changed his writing style.

He must read this forum or he knows theres a new boss in town unlike Murray who wont put up with his shit.

In a piece of drivel he posted dated june the 7th in the wake of the threat of defamation. He is actually congratulating Whyte in attempt to put his lies out. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

It wont be to long before his bitter madness returns him to his old style and the lawyers will be round to throw him and wee Poison out his run down shack as they repossess it.

I dont think it would cover the taxi fare.

Particularly in the current financial climate of EIRE.

Gobblegiver writes mainly lies and innuendo Leggat although not always a good read seems to stick to facts.

Gobblegiver was pushing the Fakeover as he termed it as one of his main stories lets face it jackanory gets closer to the truth.

Deserves a rep, well said and spot on too. (tu)

Subsequent comments seem to have stayed, maybe the complainer went to collect their giro.

Don't have the link as I'm on the iPhone, but if you go to the SPL page on BBC you should see it in the features along with a pic or Mr Whyte

I see the BBC has brushed off the tims complaints about the beeb pointing out there sectarian singing at the Scottish cup final....

That will be all those anti rangers Catholics at it again……

:sherlock:

As I said about the Donegal madman

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

I see the BBC has brushed off the tims complaints about the beeb pointing out there sectarian singing at the Scottish cup final....

That will be all those anti rangers Catholics at it again……

:sherlock:

what did the BBC anyway ?