so what two free games has everyone downloaded..

birkenheadloyal

Chose Dead City or whatever you call it, and inFamous, has infamous before n wanted to play through it again, don't go for that dead city shite mate honestly, utter nonsense, fun for about 5 mins :lol:

was goin to choose that one to be honest pal, might not now, little big planet aint me! cant remeber the others now will have a look later

Dead Nation, which is having problems online at the minute, and inFamous. I think Dead Nation would be good to play online with, rather than on your own.

I was thinking though, would I be able to download another 2 free games from my dad's account on my PS3, giving me 4 games on that system?

was goin to choose that one to be honest pal, might not now, little big planet aint me! cant remeber the others now will have a look later

Al try and describe it to you mate, as the guy above said it might be better with others online, but for me it's terrible, if you've got black ops, see the zombie mode with the birds eye view? that's what this game is all the time lol, not my kinda thing but it may be yours mate :)

Al try and describe it to you mate, as the guy above said it might be better with others online, but for me it's terrible, if you've got black ops, see the zombie mode with the birds eye view? that's what this game is all the time lol, not my kinda thing but it may be yours mate :)

oh nice one, yeah know what you mean, good fun for 5 mins then will never prob play again. Cheers

Infamous and Ratchet & Clank (are they permanent or tied to the 30 days). Burnout still downloading 3 days and counting. :rolleyes:

InFamous and Ratchet & Clank are permanent but the rest i.e. Burnout etc are tied to your 30 days PlaystationPlus account.

Downloaded 3 due to the fact that my son and i use the same PS3 with different usernames, LBP, Dead Nation & Wipeout were the ones but to be honest the only 1 worth playing is Wipeout (if you can drag me away from Black Ops & Fifa) !!!