so what two free games has everyone downloaded..

birkenheadloyal

i can't download the fucking things, doesn't let me click into them.

Go to account management on the main menu of the PS3 and click that. Then go to transactions management, and then scroll down to services list. At the top of that list, I can't remember what it's called, but it's the welcome package. Click through a few options, they are straightforward, and you get taken to the choice of 5 games. Click 2 to download.

can you download any 2 games? havent been on my ps3 for ages :)

There is a list of 5 to choose from, dependant on your location, Wipeout HD, InFamous, Little Big Planet, Dead Nation and Ratchet & Clank

I got dead nation as my 1st game (shite) now trying to get infamous but won't let me get into that list of games <cr>

Firstly Start up your Ps, secondly sign in, once signed in, go to account management, then transaction management, services list then click on "PlaystationNetworkpromotions", playstion3freegames then you should see a statistic of how many games you have remaining mine says 0 but yours should say 1, you should be able to redirect yourself to the playstation store welcome pack from here, that should be problem solved!

Firstly Start up your Ps, secondly sign in, once signed in, go to account management, then transaction management, services list then click on "PlaystationNetworkpromotions", playstion3freegames then you should see a statistic of how many games you have remaining mine says 0 but yours should say 1, you should be able to redirect yourself to the playstation store welcome pack from here, that should be problem solved!

Cheers mate (tu)

Will have a go when i get home from work :)