From what I've read and heard by posters in the know we should be fine ?

I'm clearly no finacial expert but ? (hear me out)

Why would hmrc take us this far if it is so cut and dry worries me a bit

I was hoping they were just hurting from loss of revenue due to the loophole

Is it possible they are just looking for a victory against us no matter how small and any award against the club would be very small but essentially a victory for them

Is that a possibility ?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible they are just looking for a victory against us no matter how small and any award against the club would be very small but essentially a victory for them

Is that a possibility ?

I think we are totally fucked to be honest with you. Whyte has duped millions of supporters the world over because he knows how desperate we are for good news.

The reality is that we will lose the case, the club will fold, Whyte will turn Ibrox into flats/hotel/shopping mall and The Rangers will be little more than a memory for me to bore my grand-children with.

Aye, fucking right ye are!

Is that a possibility ?

Nah, it will all be fine. Honestly, my mates pals uncle feeds George Osbournes goldfish and he heard that there is nothing to worry about.

Its the tax payers that are funding this mate

They are chancing their arm to see if they can get something

If they dont then they move on to someone else

They will slways be vultures looking for a penny

this case is not just about us.

If HMRC win the case no matter how small the award it will pave the way for them to bring proceedings against numerous other clubs around the uk

Celtic ?

I am not worrying about this tax case.

They can take our stadium, they can take our training ground, they can take all the merchandise. They can take the players, management and staff.

The Rangers will always be.

No Surrender.

I am not worrying about this tax case.

They can take our stadium, they can take our training ground, they can take all the merchandise. They can take the players, management and staff.

The Rangers will always be.

No Surrender.

Freeeeeeedommmmmm! :scot:

Is that a possibility ?

There might not be a huge financial gain for them (if any) form our case, but as bluegecko has said it sets a precident for them to take on other clubs and businesses that have used these scheme's.

This is more or less a test case for them to see if its viable to continue with other claims of the same nature.

there is a difference between tax avoidance and plain just not paying any tax and we fall into the first instance

If I was HMRC I would be looking for a test case that I could possibly win to use as a precedent. And as Rangers are regarded as the anti Christ and responsible for global warming, droughts, the Icelandic volcanoes, world poverty etc. then they seem a good place to start! (or am I being paranoid?) :shifty:

Cool that kinda makes sense like I said I'm no expert in tax law just wondered why it has gotten this far ect

Oh aye and shitty replies to an honest question is below the standard of what I expect from fellow bears tbh

Beep Beep all aboard the victim bus destination the Peadodrome.

Were arsenal not found guilty

Or did they settle a lump sum prior to it?

Im not sure they ever were found guilty.

I dont think they paid a penny though they accrued for it,

Call it gut instinct if you want, we will lose this case and owe them something.

Oh aye and shitty replies to an honest question is below the standard of what I expect from fellow bears tbh

I was just giving an honest answer to a shitty question well below the standard I expect from fellow bears to be honest.

Quits?