An offer is of course not an admission of guilt anyway...plenty of innocent people have settled up rather than go through the lengthy and expensive process of a tax tribunal.....

If a person’s sole reason for his existence is to blacken the name of our club then I find it strange that anyone would believe one word he said if they were a Rangers fan.

Surely apposition of not believing one word he says until you have actual proof is the only sane way to treat one word he says…..his track record is fecking awful as far as our club is concerned….it’’s no surprise the monobrowed crew are too fecking stupid to spot that….

There's also the chance offers were made for other outstanding tax issues we had - not the EBT scheme lead case.

It is always a surprise when people are keen to believe 'anonymous' blogs or obsessed characters like McGivvlanhwdhwnan rather than appreciate any inside info on such a court case is improbable.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when did we make two offers to settle.....?

and according to who

should be an interesting reply.....

i was under the impression we had made 2 offers to hmrc, i believed this was common knowledge? Im guessin im wrong, but i thought that to be the case.

Not really that interesting is it?

i was under the impression we had made 2 offers to hmrc, i believed this was common knowledge? Im guessin im wrong, but i thought that to be the case.

You seemed very certain ...now not so certain.....

It's common knowledge if you read blogs written by rangers hating bigots and believe every word...... :sherlock:

Just answer the question me and frankie and asked you.....

As an aside i don't find you in the least bit interesting if that helps.

im answering fuck all until you explain what your tryin to get at with your previous reply. Im pretty sure i know, but i want to be sure

Oh dear, another one.

Somebody's been reading some naughty sites.

Any links to these "offers" ?

HMRC might be stupid, they may even be monumentally stupid, perhaps even stupider than the tims who believe this nonsense, but indulge me here.

Rangers look at all they can afford and then supposedly offer cash to the HMRC, which is rejected.

They then up the offer til it's tens of millions.

Mr Whyte, the bank, and the rest of football are secured creditors therefore ahead of HMRC in any queue.

So HMRC looks at this and thinks "Nah, lets reject it again. With a bit of luck We can get a bigger amount, they'll go bust and we'll end up with pennies, but heyho it's more fun."

You tims need to start watching celticdebt.com instead of fantasy pish about Rangers.

i trust the "you tims" comment wasnt aimed at me, least i hope it wasnt.

I dont read that cunts blogs, posts or website, so me thinkin we will lose the case is not in anyway down to shite he writes

That allegation has only been mentioned on Celtic supporter blogs - same with the Baxendale-Walker stuff you keenly highlighted as well.

Anything else you want to share from such places?

Oh dear, another one.

Somebody's been reading some naughty sites.

Any links to these "offers" ?

HMRC might be stupid, they may even be monumentally stupid, perhaps even stupider than the tims who believe this nonsense, but indulge me here.

Rangers look at all they can afford and then supposedly offer cash to the HMRC, which is rejected.

They then up the offer til it's tens of millions.

Mr Whyte, the bank, and the rest of football are secured creditors therefore ahead of HMRC in any queue.

So HMRC looks at this and thinks "Nah, lets reject it again. With a bit of luck We can get a bigger amount, they'll go bust and we'll end up with pennies, but heyho it's more fun."

You tims need to start watching celticdebt.com instead of fantasy pish about Rangers.

i trust the "you tims" comment wasnt aimed at me, least i hope it wasnt.

I dont read that cunts blogs, posts or website, so me thinkin we will lose the case is not in anyway down to shite he writes

That allegation has only been mentioned on Celtic supporter blogs - same with the Baxendale-Walker stuff you keenly highlighted as well.

Anything else you want to share from such places?

Not from anywhere, but id like to share that its worrying that on a forum such as this, a guy cant post stuff thats constantly being discussed outwith the forum, for fear of being labelled one of them, i know thats what most are gettin at. If my post was wrong, then fine, but the reaction has been incredible. Anyone questionin my loyalties is more than welcome to come see me at my seat on the first game of the season, or in needs be i'll pm my address and you can come down to my house and question my loyalties. Or, if you wish, ask sirwaltersmithlegend, he knows me

Not from anywhere, but id like to share that its worrying that on a forum such as this, a guy cant post stuff thats constantly being discussed outwith the forum, for fear of being labelled one of them, i know thats what most are gettin at. If my post was wrong, then fine, but the reaction has been incredible. Anyone questionin my loyalties is more than welcome to come see me at my seat on the first game of the season, or in needs be i'll pm my address and you can come down to my house and question my loyalties. Or, if you wish, ask sirwaltersmithlegend, he knows me

Explains everything..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is it with you? Care to meet me before the next home game to discuss ?

i think his last post was , he now sees where your getting this nonsense from if SWSL is the one your discussing these things with , he is obsessed with hunting down things on Celtic sites to get offended by :lol:

Wwtc you said we had made the bids

Well he has said he knows SWSL so that may explain everything IIRC he is one of the offended crew that go out f their way to go onto ceptic minded sites for anything to get offended at

As tempting an offer as meeting one of sirwaltersmithlegends friends is, i'll have to pass....i will probably be with my actual mates that day....you and Sirwalter enjoy your day...... (tu)

I'll be with my old boy, dont pretend your tempted, ive offered proof of my loyalties, you shat it

Wwtc you said we had made the bids

I believe, or believed, we had. It would appear that im wrong, ofcourse. Having checked the articles in question by the oap assassin, its a wonder they havent been removed, no?