• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If speed backpedalling ever becomes an olympic sport then our amigo WWTc is a cert to be representing Ireland.

Im british , and very proud of that. If i ever represent a country at backpedalling, unless theres a british team, i'll represent scotland.

He's gone through so many twists and turns on this thread he could hide behind a spiral staircase.

This is just bollocks, i said we had made an offer or offers to settle the case, and im being told im wrong. Ive accepted that, cant always be right can we?

He's been ragdollied about the forum and turned inside out like a jumper on washday.

The last bits just funny

The moral of the story seems to be - if you hear something at work about the tax case, check that it didn't come straight from mad Phil's blog before proposing it on here.

And don't namedrop SWSL if you want to regain any credibility...

Yes, which is why I made the point clear early in the thread that while the guy is clearly an expert, he's also untrustworthy. Well before you tried to be a smart-arse by suggesting they take such info 'into, eh account'.

Anything else you care to share as fact from Google or Celtic blogs discussed at your work?

If I were you I'd tread rather carefully when attempting to make folk look daft. I know bluepeter is enjoying his new ban-hammer toy.

I appreciated you highlighted that B-W is untrustworthy, and yes i agree, he clealy is an expert in these systems, but the quote you replied to in this post was a reply to your post:

Frankie, on 10 June 2011 - 10:43 AM, said:

That allegation has only been mentioned on Celtic supporter blogs - same with the Baxendale-Walker stuff you keenly highlighted as well.

Anything else you want to share from such places?

I was only pointing out that the B-W stuff is common knowledge, fact, unquestionable. Its not from celtic websites, fenian blogs, or nut job kid on journalist. You seemed under the impression that it was made up by tims, although i appreciate that you did highlight he was untrustworthy.

I'll share anything that im told or discuss anywhere, the thing ive said is fact is the B-W stuff. I said i was certain we'd lose the tax case, not because i know anything about it, not because ive read timmy websites, not because im an expert in EBTs and not because of any other reason than i think we will lose it, ive accepted we will.

As for the ban, who have intried to make a look foolish? Ive been a rangers season ticket holder for 22 years, next seasons my 23, and i go to as many games as my football commitments allow. Add to this my upbringing, and the fact that my father is pretty high up in certain organisations, not all football related, i take great offence to being accused of being scum of the earth. I havent even read back to see if you personally made such remarks, but im sure you will appreciate how strongly i feel about this accusation because i made one post that, it would appear, is wrong. I challenge anyone who accuses me of being a tim, irish, or whatever, and will do so personally if thats what it takes. To be banned, or threatened with a ban, for that is just rediculous. Surely you see my point, even if my OP was misinformed.

Id also like to point out, RM football team, This websites team, must be warned. If i am what several people claim i am, the have an irish celtic supporter going for a trial with them soon. If im any good, RMFC will have a bead rattler at sweeper

The moral of the story seems to be - if you hear something at work about the tax case, check that it didn't come straight from mad Phil's blog before proposing it on here.

And don't namedrop SWSL if you want to regain any credibility...

I know hes a bear, he knows im a bear. Regain credibility for one post that most believe is untrue? If im wrong, i admit im wrong, after that i dont care, unless accusations start hurling their way towards me.

I know hes a bear, he knows im a bear. Regain credibility for one post that most believe is untrue? If im wrong, i admit im wrong, after that i dont care, unless accusations start hurling their way towards me.

Fair enough mate. I don't doubt you and I wasn't having a go at you. Just an excuse to have a cheap dig at SWSL really.

(tu) for the record i don't believe you are what you are being accused of, i have seen you post some good things on the site . Just got to be careful with info given by others that isnt verified on official sites but everyday is a school day as they say .

Acording to SWSL im a liar though so this may or may not be true ;)

p.s I'm no liar hence the numerous posters saying the same thing (tu)

Glad someone is not questioning my loyalties, read back ove this thread from page 2, the reaction i got was incredible. All because i posted that we had made offers? If someone had just said "thats nonsense, just a timmy rumour" then that would have been the end of it. But the abuse ive taken is incredible, well sayin cartmen has disapeared since i offered to meet him atbthe game. He cant because he'll be with his real friends? We're all going to the same stadium, how hard is it to meet someone. Accused me then ran, thats the worst of it.

6 more pages about a topic none of us knows anything about....FACT.

Agreed mate. Too many twisted nickers here. Let's see what the outcome is and stop the guessing games.

Yep we are all liars, whereas you are a beacon of truth..... :lol:

Nothing you say on these forums will matter to me now, because you accused me of being someting, then shat it when i asked to be allowed to prove it. Your reaction was terrible, and your excuse for not being able to meet me at the stadium allow me to show you who and what i am was embarrasing. Cant because you'll be with your real mates? We will all be at the same stadium, im in the main stand and can meet you either end of that, or anywhere youd like to. But you wont, because you accused me of being a tim and tried to make me look like a tit, and when the penny dropped that i might not be, you just fucked off. Agree with my OP or not, you could have apologised for your accusation, but didnt.

By the way, im still hangin out of her

Glad someone is not questioning my loyalties, read back ove this thread from page 2, the reaction i got was incredible. All because i posted that we had made offers? If someone had just said "thats nonsense, just a timmy rumour" then that would have been the end of it. But the abuse ive taken is incredible, well sayin cartmen has disapeared since i offered to meet him atbthe game. He cant because he'll be with his real friends? We're all going to the same stadium, how hard is it to meet someone. Accused me then ran, thats the worst of it.

aye i ran off to hide from you.... :lol:

Delusional.....tell you what if I am up for the first game and find myself at a loose end where I want to meet you and your dad then remind me nearer the time….if this is the way you meet men on the internet then good luck to you..... (tu)

Nothing you say on these forums will matter to me now, because you accused me of being someting, then shat it when i asked to be allowed to prove it. Your reaction was terrible, and your excuse for not being able to meet me at the stadium allow me to show you who and what i am was embarrasing. Cant because you'll be with your real mates? We will all be at the same stadium, im in the main stand and can meet you either end of that, or anywhere youd like to. But you wont, because you accused me of being a tim and tried to make me look like a tit, and when the penny dropped that i might not be, you just fucked off. Agree with my OP or not, you could have apologised for your accusation, but didnt.

By the way, im still hangin out of her

stop your greeting son...a lesson learnt for spouting phil mcgilverns nonsense on a rangers MB

And another liar.

I've never once had to invent anything regarding you or your posts on this board.

You, however? Where would you want to start? There's so much of your spite for all that is The Rangers on this board that I could offer up your hateful commentary on pretty much everything from Smith to McCoist to the support and on and on and on.

You know it. We all know it.

aye i ran off to hide from you.... :lol:

Delusional.....tell you what if I am up for the first game and find myself at a loose end where I want to meet you and your dad then remind me nearer the time….if this is the way you meet men on the internet then good luck to you..... (tu)

Didnt reply though eh.

Your a shitebag, i offered to prove who and what i am and you bottled it, your poor attempts at jokin it away are really really sad.

Im glad ive cleared up that im a rangers man through and through, and that im not always right. Youve still to prove that your not all talk, but youve done a great job of making yourself look like a complete dick, and a bottle merchant.

Tell your burd i said cheers

Didnt reply though eh.

Your a shitebag, i offered to prove who and what i am and you bottled it, your poor attempts at jokin it away are really really sad.

Im glad ive cleared up that im a rangers man through and through, and that im not always right. Youve still to prove that your not all talk, but youve done a great job of making yourself look like a complete dick, and a bottle merchant.

Tell your burd i said cheers

:D

Keyboard hardmen. Gotta love em.

:D

Keyboard hardmen. Gotta love em.

I can assure you im not trying to be hard, or act hard, it was the only way i can prove im a rangers man, ive been accused of being a tim by this cunt all day. I wasnt looking for trouble, mearly wantin to prove i am what i say i am. The offers open to anyone on here that accuses me of being a tim, i'll walk up to them before or after any match, introduce myself, and shake thier hand. I have no problem doing that.

I can assure you im not trying to be hard, or act hard, it was the only way i can prove im a rangers man, ive been accused of being a tim by this cunt all day. I wasnt looking for trouble, mearly wantin to prove i am what i say i am. The offers open to anyone on here that accuses me of being a tim, i'll walk up to them before or after any match, introduce myself, and shake thier hand. I have no problem doing that.

Mate, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone. Does their opinion of you mean that much? If not, then accept that you made a mistake with your earlier post (we've all done it) and move on. :)

Mate, you don't need to prove yourself to anyone. Does their opinion of you mean that much? If not, then accept that you made a mistake with your earlier post (we've all done it) and move on. :)

Mate check back over thread, ive accepted i made a mistake several times, infact after my OP i mentioned that i was under the impression that this story was common knowledge.

We do all make mistakes, and it would appear this is the case with my OP. Its the reaction i got which has left me fuming

Mate check back over thread, ive accepted i made a mistake several times, infact after my OP i mentioned that i was under the impression that this story was common knowledge.

We do all make mistakes, and it would appear this is the case with my OP. Its the reaction i got which has left me fuming

Maybe you are keeping the wrong company in work mate :sherlock: