A Brief Update

diesel0412

Not much Happening this week yet on the Transfer scene mate Ally turns down Bids for Whitts .

But when I went on Holliday to the Algarve with my Wife the end of April all hell let lose .

Celtic got gubbed with Caley, Binladen got slotted and poor Sevve Ballosteross passed away, what a busy week for news that was .

I am sure there will be Transfer news in soon ......

Follow Follow ............

post-57085-0-41790300-1307736643_thumb.j

Ally has said himself he wants Cuellar and Cuellar has said he'd love to come back, make of that what you will. Other players we have been linked with:

Kyle Bartley

Danny Wilson

Andreas Granqvist

Tomer Hemed

Emilson Sanchez Cribari

Alejandro Bedoya

David Goodwillie

Alexei Eremenko

are the main ones I'd say, a couple more rumours also. Ally has also been on a scouting trip to Argentina and has said he may follow up on some players

Ally has said himself he wants Cuellar and Cuellar has said he'd love to come back, make of that what you will. Other players we have been linked with:

Kyle Bartley

Danny Wilson

Andreas Granqvist

Tomer Hemed

Emilson Sanchez Cribari

Alejandro Bedoya

David Goodwillie

Alexei Eremenko

are the main ones I'd say, a couple more rumours also. Ally has also been on a scouting trip to Argentina and has said he may follow up on some players

And, according to Sky Sports, we've joined the chase for 28 year old Crystal Palace midfielder Neil Danns who available on a free

i seen on ff that the st money for the next 4 years will be ring fenced for the next 4 years to pay off the debt?

wtf is that about?

is that us not back to square 1?

The important issues are that Craig Whyte is the bees knees, and everything's rosy in the garden.

Oh aye, and Spangles is history.

A tory MP got lifted for grabbing a womans baps......At least it was a woman for a change.

Scotland voted for Independence and we are now a sovereign nation and every citizen is now loaded with oil money. I bought barca with the money I made yesterday.

In other news Ayrshire dude, Jai Somebody won Britains got Talent....But was immediately disqualified since we're not part of Britain any more. (See above)

Peter Lawwell says Celtic will buy 2 or 3 players......Hardly news, but there you go.

I'm sure BBC News would probably do a better job of summing up the exciting news you've missed, but that was the best bits.

Oh and my rash cleared up....

i seen on ff that the st money for the next 4 years will be ring fenced for the next 4 years to pay off the debt?

wtf is that about?

is that us not back to square 1?

Is this true?

I don't remember reading this, could anyone enlighten me?