Who is Neil Danns?

Yeah i know he's from Palace, but at 28 years old we could surely be aiming slightly higher. Scored 8 goals from midfield last season, 9 the year before that, not too bad a scoring record.

Aiming higher? We're not a really good team. He's a good player, highly rated.

Who the fuck cares what age he is.

A VERY good player. I had the pleasure of watching him play this year. Seemed the only player on the pitch who could cut it in the English Premier League. So no reason he couldn't do it for us. Not very physical for a Cm though.

Aiming higher? We're not a really good team. He's a good player, highly rated.

Who the fuck cares what age he is.

He's so highly rated that Birmingham punted him years ago to Crystal Palace where he's been ever since. :rolleyes:

A VERY good player. I had the pleasure of watching him play this year. Seemed the only player on the pitch who could cut it in the English Premier League. So no reason he couldn't do it for us. Not very physical for a Cm though.

How could you tell that if he's never played in the Premier League?

In fact Crystal Palace finished 20th. FFS

i dont believe for one minute we are after danns just the daily rebel doing what they do best speculate like they did all those years ago when we were signing this and that striker from all over europe untill we actually signed marco negri. w.a.t.p

i dont believe for one minute we are after danns just the daily rebel doing what they do best speculate like they did all those years ago when we were signing this and that striker from all over europe untill we actually signed marco negri. w.a.t.p

Sky sports sources reporting it aswell

No having a dig at you but what has palaces league finish got to do with Neil Danns he's not the only player there its hardly his fault they finished so low in the table his teammates are pish.

He's so highly rated that Birmingham punted him years ago to Crystal Palace where he's been ever since. :rolleyes:

We punted Gattuso to some Italian diddy team......does that mean he's shite? :lol:

No having a dig at you but what has palaces league finish got to do with Neil Danns he's not the only player there its hardly his fault they finished so low in the table his teammates are pish.

I was actually commenting on the stupid statement that another poster made saying that he was the only one who cut it in the EPL.

The last part could be put down to drunken rage. :lol:

Will Hoskins played for Bristol Rovers this season. Rovers got relegated (from League 1), Hoskins has gone to Championship Brighton.

You can tell when a player has general ability. I watch a lot of Championship/League 1 football living in England. I know what the difference is in players also what is needed at a higher level.

I was actually commenting on the stupid statement that another poster made saying that he was the only one who cut it in the EPL.

The last part could be put down to drunken rage. :lol:

Fair enough but as he has since said you can tell when someone is capable of making the step up to a higher level Jermaine Beckford is one who has done it in the recent past, Chris Smalling is another who has made the jump up as well.

You could potentially throw in the names of Steven Naismith and Kris Boyd amoungst others from hibs etc.

Its obviously not as high a jump up as from the championship to the premiership but its still a jump up though.

Neil danns for free and if he's on low wages would be a good signing and offers something different even if he's not brilliant will be able to move him on for some sort of profit after all he would be signed for free.