Who is Neil Danns?

Fair enough but as he has since said you can tell when someone is capable of making the step up to a higher level Jermaine Beckford is one who has done it in the recent past, Chris Smalling is another who has made the jump up as well.

You could potentially throw in the names of Steven Naismith and Kris Boyd amoungst others from hibs etc.

Its obviously not as high a jump up as from the championship to the premiership but its still a jump up though.

Neil danns for free and if he's on low wages would be a good signing and offers something different even if he's not brilliant will be able to move him on for some sort of profit after all he would be signed for free.

Fair point mate. Although I'm still not convinced.

To be fair, I normally only post when I'm pished so I could be talking a lot of shite. :lol:

Cheers mate. (tu)

Aiming higher? We're not a really good team. He's a good player, highly rated.

Who the fuck cares what age he is.

Only point is he's playing for a poor team in the second tier of english football. In regards to aiming higher, he has only been linked with Southampton and Hull City. We should surely be looking at players wanted by a greater calibre of team.

But i don't really care as long as he does the business, all being well he'll be a success and that will be perfect. But i have slight doubts.

We need to bulk up our squad and IMO a player who can play right across the midfield and is avaliable on a free then it'll do for me. Ally McCoist knows exactly what he's doing.