New Away Kit 2011/12

5cotland

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things I'm not sure about... the stripes continuing onto the sleeves (I sincerely hope they aren't all the way round as hoops) as well as the colour of the club crest and umbro badge both of which kind of blend in too much.

Hard to tell mind you until you see it in the flesh.

Collar looks nice though (tu)

A couple of things I'm not sure about... the stripes continuing onto the sleeves (I sincerely hope they aren't all the way round as hoops) as well as the colour of the club crest and umbro badge both of which kind of blend in too much.

Hard to tell mind you until you see it in the flesh.

Collar looks nice though (tu)

I like how they have made the inside of the umbro badge white where it overlaps the blue, but surely they should have done the same with the crest?

Even if our strip looked like a big jobby I'd still buy it and wear it with pride

It's not a fucking fashion show ffs

Aye but the regular gok wans on the forum canny be seen dead in anything other than brand labels ffs

When is it out?

Why have rangers not released the pics of it?

Should be out by the summer holidays, everyone likes to wear it on their holiday, when will rangers ever learn that.

Its very strange this situation. No news from rangers yet it is on sale on littlewoods.com? I am not convinced this is the top!

its FAKE :lol:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thanks for contacting us about the Rangers away kit 2M05317.

We looked into your enquiry and can confirm that the shirt has now been removed from our online store.

Unfortunately you won't be able to purchase that item as we have been informed that it is not official.

The shirt was put on our site after being retrieved from an unreliable source.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you continue to shop with Littlewoods.

Kind Regards

Pamela Birchall

Online Customer Services

its FAKE :lol:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thanks for contacting us about the Rangers away kit 2M05317.

We looked into your enquiry and can confirm that the shirt has now been removed from our online store.

Unfortunately you won't be able to purchase that item as we have been informed that it is not official.

The shirt was put on our site after being retrieved from an unreliable source.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope you continue to shop with Littlewoods.

Kind Regards

Pamela Birchall

Online Customer Services

You sir, are a hero :praise:

That shirt was as bad as it gets