Blackpool tickets

Surely Rangers FC will be responsible for the distribution of Rangers End tickets?

I'm sure they will, but like everything else it will be kept a big secret as to when it will happen. There's still no announcement about Germany or when the Linfield briefs go on sale.

I'm sure they will, but like everything else it will be kept a big secret as to when it will happen. There's still no announcement about Germany or when the Linfield briefs go on sale.

Linfield is a month away - it's no exactly panic stations.

It was the same situation regarding "home end" tickets for the Man Utd Champions League match. You had to be on the database to buy ticket online/over the phone, however, went to Old Trafford ticket office and got 2 no bother at all!

Hoping the same tactic will work for some tickets for the home end for the Blackpool friendly. Worth a bash i reckon, going on Tuesday, will let everyone know if its a goer!

Linfield is a month away - it's no exactly panic stations.

I'm not panicking as my ticket is sorted, but don't you think letting the support know these things well in advance makes sense? No news on Germany, but there has been confirmation from a couple of the home clubs. Why shouldn't people be able to plan ahead?

I'm not panicking as my ticket is sorted, but don't you think letting the support know these things well in advance makes sense? No news on Germany, but there has been confirmation from a couple of the home clubs. Why shouldn't people be able to plan ahead?

You can plan ahead mate - I can't imagine tickets being a problem for a few friendlies in Germany.

Forget it, ffs. The club treat the fans wonderfully well. All is good.

Do you think the club know themselves yet about the ticketing arrangements, and they just don't want to tell them?

EDITED to say.....................................ya crabbit basturt. :angry: