This is Amazing.

Just on eBay seeing if there are any bargains available then i typed in "Rangers Signed" then this came up.

shirtRangers72x11cut.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rangers-1972-ECWC-signed-shirt-11-Greig-Jardine-Stein-/380305734167?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item588bfcfa17#ht_3257wt_1118

How good would it be to own that. :drool:

I wasnt trying to "act like a cunt" but anyway :lol:

You tried to say the arm of the 72 top signed by real legends looked like a spazy arm but im an uber fan! Right yae are ya banger! an ultra? yer more like a fuckin always ultra ya fanny pad

You tried to say the arm of the 72 top signed by real legends looked like a spazy arm but im an uber fan! Right yae are ya banger! an ultra? yer more like a fuckin always ultra ya fanny pad

Awwwww naww mate, yee pyyooorr crackin me up here..

But aye, fanny pad? Ken me, always in and around the fannys. (tu)

Haha :lol: calm down lads.

Aye, I saw that a few weeks ago. They did a fair few in a signing session back in nov/dec 2010 apparently. Thought about getting one but also how much the wife would kill me if I got it, but it kept playing on my mind until I had to get one. Ordered it last week from A1 sporting memorabilia as they offer professional framing as well. So I'll let you all know how it looks when it arrives :21:

Haha :lol: calm down lads.

You not think its disrespectful to our greatest ever team?

I call them that as they beat better teams than the fenains on their way yo glory in 67! thank fuck for feyenoord manky cunts

You not think its disrespectful to our greatest ever team?

I call them that as they beat better teams than the fenains on their way yo glory in 67! thank fuck for feyenoord manky cunts

I dont think he disrespected anyone tbh! It's a sleeve! If he slagged the badge or the names on it then of course, by all means get tore into him but he didnt and was just pointing out that he thought it was a photoshop was all. But yes, greatest team we ever had!

Aye, I saw that a few weeks ago. They did a fair few in a signing session back in nov/dec 2010 apparently. Thought about getting one but also how much the wife would kill me if I got it, but it kept playing on my mind until I had to get one. Ordered it last week from A1 sporting memorabilia as they offer professional framing as well. So I'll let you all know how it looks when it arrives :21:

Lucky bassa (tu)

200 quid is ok tbh when you think what you spend on a weekend. It won't be long to most of these guys are dead and this stuff will be quite literally impossible to buy.

Yep, I that's how I convinced myself. I'll never want to sell it, but it could be an investment for the family down the line. I then convined myself to have the best framing as it deserved to look it's best and it'd protect it :craphead:

I dont think he disrespected anyone tbh! It's a sleeve! If he slagged the badge or the names on it then of course, by all means get tore into him but he didnt and was just pointing out that he thought it was a photoshop was all. But yes, greatest team we ever had!

Must just be me mate other thab Edu fuck all Rangers gets it tight from me and its nothing to do with uber fab :crabflute:

Must just be me mate other thab Edu fuck all Rangers gets it tight from me and its nothing to do with uber fab :crabflute:

How dare he degrade the gers sleeve!! Must admit I did laugh when the uber fan was mentioned, saying as we are all on a fans forum :lol:

So.. didn't mean any disrespect in anyway but if you were offended then sorry. (tu)