Ally says no to Eidur Gudjohnsen

Boab

Sport of the World can also reveal McCoist has snubbed the chance to sign ex-Chelsea and Barcelona striker Eidur Gudjohnsen.

Gudjohnsen was offered to Gers after new Fulham boss Martin Jol failed to honour the one-year deal the Icelander was promised at Craven Cottage.

However Gers would not entertain 32-year-old Gudjohnsen's £30,000-a- week wage packet.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/nol_scottish/nol_scottish_sport/1319750/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-is-closing-in-on-Carlos-Cuellar-for-the-first-of-his-summer-signing.html

Once upon a time their was a football player from Iceland called Eidur Gudjohnsen.Eidur in his day played for Chelsea and Barcelona and was a good player now he is shite and should not sign for Rangers.The End.

Correct decision , but i think eidur could still have had a huge impact in the spl .

I know he is getting on a little but his game was never about speed of foot , it was always about speed of thought . I think he could have had an impact similar to de boer .

Obviously it would depend on tactics and formations to get the most out of him . I'm sure he will do a job for someone .

Correct decision , but i think eidur could still have had a huge impact in the spl .

I know he is getting on a little but his game was never about speed of foot , it was always about speed of thought . I think he could have had an impact similar to de boer .

Obviously it would depend on tactics and formations to get the most out of him . I'm sure he will do a job for someone .

listen we are one of the biggest clubs in EUROPE never mind the biggest in scotland we do not want to watch has beens that cannot even cut it in the LOWER teams in the premiership is this our ambitions we play regularly in the champions league we want new fresh guys that want to better themselves fuck sake we are GLASGOW RANGERS with potentially the biggest support in GREAT Britain

For Eidur Gudjohnsen see Freddie Ljunberg, nobody would sign either of these big earning, past there best footballers.............What do you mean Ljunberg was at the Manky mob last season? Super Ally showing his worth already.

For Eidur Gudjohnsen see Freddie Ljunberg, nobody would sign either of these big earning, past there best footballers.............What do you mean Ljunberg was at the Manky mob last season? Super Ally showing his worth already.

Is Ljunberg not still with the filth thought he had signed a 2 year deal with them.

listen we are one of the biggest clubs in EUROPE never mind the biggest in scotland we do not want to watch has beens that cannot even cut it in the LOWER teams in the premiership is this our ambitions we play regularly in the champions league we want new fresh guys that want to better themselves fuck sake we are GLASGOW RANGERS with potentially the biggest support in GREAT Britain

Oi. Dickhead !!!

Read the first two words of my post before you start ranting like a fucking lunatic !