Ally says no to Eidur Gudjohnsen

Boab

Oi. Dickhead !!!

Read the first two words of my post before you start ranting like a fucking lunatic !

point taken i had a few too many sherberts got a bit carried away just don't want players takkin the piss

How can anyone possibly know how he would turn out or how good or bad he is now when he has played so little football? <cr> Looks like the usual bandwagon stuff.

For 30k a week though its an awfully big risk.

Great player in his day and would have loved him at Gers.

point taken i had a few too many sherberts got a bit carried away just don't want players takkin the piss

lol , no bother .

Lucky you never bumped into eidur last night , he'd be in the fucking hospital today !!!

lol , no bother .

Lucky you never bumped into eidur last night , he'd be in the fucking hospital today !!!

i'd probably ask for a photo with him and grovel like fuck that drink does funny things to the mind.....

Guest Andypendek

But just think, Goodwillie and Gudjonsen...it would have been the most 'Carry-on' front line in the history of football

Shockin after all the foul mouthed dribble I read on here and when I call someone a cancer I get judged. Fair enough sorry te offend any one who has first handed delt with that disease but I hope you understood my statement.