How Long Now Till The Start of The Season?

I miss the first game :( anyone know what the deal with CL qualifiers is? I know its 26/27th but tickets.. Do we need to activate smarcards, how much is it etcetc

Depends on what u put on season ticket renewal I suppose

Andy Murray game rained off. So bored I think I'll make a Rangers 11 on the dining room table out of salt grinder, pepper mill, condiments, apples and a toy soldier against a Celtic 11 of green grapes and a pineapple in goals. It's 3-1 to the Rangers already diving grapes just got awarded a penalty tho. Mustard just been sent off for sectarian comments. Jesus I'm bored.

Andy Murray game rained off. So bored I think I'll make a Rangers 11 on the dining room table out of salt grinder, pepper mill, condiments, apples and a toy soldier against a Celtic 11 of green grapes and a pineapple in goals. It's 3-1 to the Rangers already diving grapes just got awarded a penalty tho. Mustard just been sent off for sectarian comments. Jesus I'm bored.

Is brown sauce playing decent?

Is brown sauce playing decent?

Bit of a dirty player Brown Sauce, just took out the pineapple keeper but only got a yellow. The grapes missed their penalty and even though mustard got sent aff the Rangers 11 are no winning 4-1. Their manager Lemon is going spare on the edge of the table, sour wee bassa!

Bit of a dirty player Brown Sauce, just took out the pineapple keeper but only got a yellow. The grapes missed their penalty and even though mustard got sent aff the Rangers 11 are no winning 4-1. Their manager Lemon is going spare on the edge of the table, sour wee bassa!

keep up the good work :lol:

Haha, quality :clap:

The Rangers inanimate 11 just did a deal with Monopoly, we've substituted Brown Sauce and Pepper Mill for the wee dog and the sports car. It's 7-1. Bitter Lemon's replaced two grapes with Captain Peacock from Cluedo United and a cheap polish biscuit from Lidl. Polish biscuit been snapped in two and game abandoned as dinner table is being set.