Man City offer £28m and Vladimir Weiss For Alexis Sanchez

Broxi

Doesn't rate the SPL? Right. Looks like doesn't rate our check book is all. Hope we get to play city and bet them so we can all laugh at city.(just a wish and a dream)

man city have now made it obvious he is not wanted and are willing to let him go. we should make a bid and i think they might accept it should the price be right

what do we think he would be valued at? 3 million maybe?

man city have now made it obvious he is not wanted and are willing to let him go. we should make a bid and i think they might accept it should the price be right

Wouldn't pay that for him.

Yes, and we should bid for him. I think he'd want back too. His Dad might tell him to go to a better league but if we make the CL group stages it might give us a better chance. You could see his talent in only his 1st season of 1st team football.

Yes, and we should bid for him. I think he'd want back too. His Dad might tell him to go to a better league but if we make the CL group stages it might give us a better chance. You could see his talent in only his 1st season of 1st team football.

Really hope ally goes for him. he is definately worth 3 million minimum and does have the potential to be fantastic player :D

Agree with you,as much as I hate Man Utd me and my Dad agreed they would be the best club to develop him.

What a player he's going to be.

City are becoming experts at wasting talent. Look at Adam Johnson used from the bench, such a waste.

City are becoming experts at wasting talent. Look at Adam Johnson used from the bench, such a waste.

They just remind me of Supermarket Sweep the way they go about their business although I do like them.

Sanchez is still pretty raw like Ronaldo was when he signed for Manure,I can see him going the same way if he gets the right move.

What happened to the other bioy Johnson at city , Michael ?

What a player he looked but I'm sure was fucked with injuries

Sure he's done his cruciate a few times and has apparently put on a shit load of weight due to the amount of time he spent on the sidelines and seems to have generally became disillusioned with the game. :(