Rumour That David Moyes Has Left Everton

You never know because the celtic board must realise stickin wae lennon is a hari kari job ! :sherlock:

true i dont see lennon being celtic manager by the end of this up comming season

i think he be told by the board that they have to win the league this season comming

true i dont see lennon being celtic manager by the end of this up comming season

i think he be told by the board that they have to win the league this season comming

I don't think he'll be Manager at celtic at the start of this upcoming season.

Know something we don't booler ? :sherlock:

indeed he may do as i have heard the same story as booler, and with Dr Death leaving the beggars it may be even more truthful

basically the celtic board were embarrassed by lennons antics at the start of the season, and while on the outside it seemed they were backing him to the hilt, on the inside they realised they couldnt go against him as lennon was probably the only one keeping arses on seats,

also lennons biggest defender at the club seemed to be reid, purely to use him as a tool to defend the club on a whole

here's the kicker, win or lose the title the beggars were apparently never going to keep lennon because of his antics, if he won the title lennon would have left the job "because of the rife sectarianism thats affecting his day to day life" blah blah blah "he leaves with the knowledge that he put celtic back on top" blah blah blah "he goes with the boards full wishes"

now he lost the title lennon will apparently "resign against the boards wishes due to the sectarianism surrounding the day to day running of the club, he couldnt think about the job properly and what normal person could stay in the job as much as the board want him to" blah blah blah

basically the whole letter bomb thing was liewell's get out of jail free card, only thing is he needs a manager to actually want the job that will inspire the crowds like the wee rat bastard lennon did

and according to the guy that works at the piggery who told me this at xmas, liewell's job got a hell of a lot harder when the support for lennon on the last day of the season was shown all around the stadium

but with Dr Death now gone there's no stopping liewell attempting to find a new boss

indeed he may do as i have heard the same story as booler, and with Dr Death leaving the beggars it may be even more truthful

basically the celtic board were embarrassed by lennons antics at the start of the season, and while on the outside it seemed they were backing him to the hilt, on the inside they realised they couldnt go against him as lennon was probably the only one keeping arses on seats,

also lennons biggest defender at the club seemed to be reid, purely to use him as a tool to defend the club on a whole

here's the kicker, win or lose the title the beggars were apparently never going to keep lennon because of his antics, if he won the title lennon would have left the job "because of the rife sectarianism thats affecting his day to day life" blah blah blah "he leaves with the knowledge that he put celtic back on top" blah blah blah "he goes with the boards full wishes"

now he lost the title lennon will apparently "resign against the boards wishes due to the sectarianism surrounding the day to day running of the club, he couldnt think about the job properly and what normal person could stay in the job as much as the board want him to" blah blah blah

basically the whole letter bomb thing was liewell's get out of jail free card, only thing is he needs a manager to actually want the job that will inspire the crowds like the wee rat bastard lennon did

and according to the guy that works at the piggery who told me this at xmas, liewell's job got a hell of a lot harder when the support for lennon on the last day of the season was shown all around the stadium

but with Dr Death now gone there's no stopping liewell attempting to find a new boss

Cheers for sharing (tu)

That Lennon story will just be another in a long line of supposedly true stories about them over the last few years

I'm still waiting on those newspaper exclusives about Boruc being addicted to charlie, and Lennon being sacked for calling Edu a n***er